71-72

Chapter 71

"I can't stay in this broken organization for a moment anymore!!"

Osamu Dazai's angry roar came from within the Port Mafia.

Logically speaking, the curse spirit has been completely exorcised, they happily held a celebration banquet, and successfully searched the 500 billion inheritance. Everything should be in a happy situation.

However, Osamu Dazai never thought about it, and all he was left with after that was darkness and despair.

On a sunny morning, Osamu Dazai was just about to wash away the fatigue of spending the past three months in the laboratory and plan to spend the day comfortably and lazily, when a familiar quill suddenly jumped out to him. In front of him, he raised his pen and wrote:

[Don't sleep in, get up quickly, we have important things to do today!]

If this sentence was said by someone else, Osamu Dazai might be curious and ask. Something important.

But this sentence happened to come from the mouth of the boss, so Osamu Dazai... could only have a bad premonition.

His long-term experience made him know that every time the boss said this to him, it was definitely up to no good!

Before he could cover his eyes and refuse reality, the quill in front of him had already written the next sentence: [ It suddenly occurred to me that your boxing ticket has not been used yet. Taking advantage of the nice weather today, let's go exercise and have a boxing match!]

Dazai Osamu: ...

It was a mistake. If I had known better, I would have stabbed myself in the eyes first!!

"I just Don't go! Why is it boxing? Why are you so persistent in boxing?!" Osamu Dazai asked with a dark face and gritted teeth.

[That's because you have quite a strong talent in boxing, coupled with the special training you received some time ago, I believe that as long as you participate, you will definitely become a new boxing star and be known around the world!] "...

I'm a little bit Don't expect it, okay? I'm just a weak civilian employee who can't lift my hands. Please stay away from me in all battles. Thank you!"

Dazai Osamu raised his hand to cover the quilt without hesitation and buried himself in the quilt. , the main theme is a person who can't see anything and deceives himself and others.

Seeing him resisting so much, the quill could only waver helplessly beside him for a while, and then left a line of compromising writing on the wall: [Okay, then you can rest for a few days, and I will invite you again later! Boxing Champion You must have a share of the battle between them!]

Dazai Osamu: ...Do you think I want it!!!!

Dazai Osamu was so angry that he almost vomited blood. He felt as if he had a new mother-in-law, who was with him every day. He whispered in his ears that he hoped his son would become a dragon, and then he chose the path of becoming a boxing champion that he didn't like.

He couldn't even understand why the boss was so obsessed with him becoming the boxing champion.

Rolling back and forth on the bed, he couldn't sleep at all. A good rest day was also surrounded by a lot of bad things. In an instant, Dazai Osamu suddenly sat up from the bed and couldn't help shouting to the sky: "I can't stand this broken organization for a moment." I ca n't stay any longer!"