ANNOUNCEMENT & APPRECIATION 2

NOTE: Following the absence of the protagonist, David Blaze, the story's settings from Beverly Hills will now be changed and focused on the world of the TRIBE. Other main characters like Fiona Deity and Sarah Clockford will be taking the Protagonist's mantle in this particular narrative. Meanwhile, with further absences of notable characters like Aurora, Bernard, Shadow and a few more, there will be replacements with many new interesting characters joining the series.

With the death of Kozak Lateman and Modred going into hiding, new, powerful antagonistic figures will be making their appearances alongside the long-awaited antagonist, Mako Blaze.

***

Dear amazing readers and fellow writers,

So we have come to the conclusion of the TRIBE Chronicles' third volume called, TRIGGER BURSTS.

I'd like utilize this opportunity to express my appreciation to everyone that has liked and supported my work so far.

On this one, I'll be giving big shout outs to Nives2109 - Read her remarkable story, called "Neutral Nexus"
Loveth020 fionafel

Your enthusiasm fuels my passion for storytelling, and it's your connection to the characters and plot that makes this adventure so extraordinary.

I'm thrilled to have you all as backbones, and I look forward to crafting more captivating tales that resonate with your hearts. Thank you for being a vital part of this literary journey, and I believe that your supports will never waver!

***

Indications of the next sequel has already been shown in the previous page, hinting at what we should be expecting in the next volume.

This upcoming sequel would contain more brutal/ fatal scenes and action-packed sequences than any ever shown in the prequels. There would be an increased touch of emotion, descriptive language, humor, and character rivalry.

LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UNFOLDING EVENTS OF THE TRIBE CHRONICLES' SERIES. 😁 ♥

Please!! Don't forget to VOTE👇 You should also COMMENT on what you think of the character's photo design I made above 👆

Please!! Don't forget to VOTE👇 You should also COMMENT on what you think of the character's photo design I made above 👆. Let me know your thoughts on what you think of the story and it's characters so far. Also give your RATINGS score from 1 to 10, it's crucial.