CHAPTER 4

~The cave fortress of the Chaos Force~
Modred stood before the altar of chaos, his hands clasped behind his back, while three spell books floated around him. Each content contained the spells and incantations necessary to summon beings from the abyss. With a steady gaze, Modred surveyed the pages of the books, flipping through them with the occasional snap of his fingers, as he grasped the ultimate spells for conjuring demons and other dark creatures.

However, a high mage sorcerer accompanied by three other mage-level minions rushed in close to the altar of chaos before bowling their heads toward Modred in an act of fear and reverence.

MODRED: "Is the brat dead?" Modred questioned without turning, his voice a cold whisper.

SORCERER 1: "Master... Our brethren failed. The boy still lives."

MODRED: "... And the Map of Mysteries?"

SORCERER 1: "It stays on with the boy, my lord..."

MODRED: "[Unveils a startled expression.] What? Three high mage sorcerers couldn't kill a single teenager at the mere saint realm's hierarchy? They even failed to retrieve the map! How did this come to be?"

SORCERER 1: "My lord! Based on Intel, we got information that he possesses a divine ability. This ability is said to be ruthlessly effective against magic practitioners. If I remember correctly, it was referred to as the Spirit Mode: Aura of the Divine." The high mage sorcerer solemnly explained.

The faces of the other three mage-level sorcerers behind paled out of fear as they listened to the high mage sorcerer explain the situation of their losses to Modred.

<<Generally, the sorcerers of Chaos Force were known for their mastery in combating superhumans across the TRIBE. Only superhumans at the Pillar realm's hierarchy or the highest stage of the saint realm's hierarchy could pose a genuine threat to them.>>

Being at the high mage level, the three victimized sorcerers were not supposed to meet their demise so easily by a superhuman of the low saint realm's ranks. The revelation of their death by David's hands, was a shocking news to Modred and every one of his minions that was present.

MODRED: "Annoying. The mouse has evolved into a fierce dog! Mako Blaze should have killed this bastard seven years ago." Modred muttered with a silent seething rage.

Despite his struggle to maintain his composure and conceal his anger, Modred ultimately lost it. He finally showed his front to his four kneeling minions and let out a frustrated roar.

MODRED: "[Directs his face upward.] Damn you, David Blaze! I would not turn a blind eye to this! I shall make you pay tenfold for this! I shall make you pay in blood!!" Modred raised his voice in anger as he clenched his fists.

SORCERER 1: "Ehm... There is another case, my lord. There's been words that the US military forces of L.A intends to take action against us for the intrusion of the Beacon Seed Academy's grounds. What must be done?"

MODRED: "Humph, those annoying toothpicks now think of us as pushover? Perhaps, I have ignored their nuisances for too long. They shall bear witness to my wrath as I leash out a reign of terror upon the damned cities.

Now, brace yourselves. We are going to put all of these bastards where they belong!" Modred made his declaration, urging his forces to make their preparation.

******

Meanwhile, Fiona led her patrol troops through the streets of Beverly Hills. She stood on the balcony of an abandoned high building alongside three of her most trusted team members. These three were known by the names, Jimmy, Dexter, and Rim. Each were skilled in their unique abilities and often followed Fiona on several missions involving the supernatural.