Non-existent Sexlife

-Dylan

Our sex life has become non-existent.

Trinity and I have been dating for almost 3 years. I love her more than anything. I've been pretty much on my own in this world. My family kicked me out when I was 16 when they found out I was a lesbian. Since then I've been on my own and honestly, it's been for the better. It taught me to depend on no one. My drive, my hustle, my determination. All of it was changed when I was abandoned and it made me strong. I worked my ass off and started my own event business Dylan's Dynasty organizing and catering parties, events, weddings ect.. I also do a lot of humanitarian work. I along with some partners started a charity that helps the LGBTQ+ youth who struggle with coming out and acceptance.

I made a great name for myself through the years as a strong dominant force in the business world. I was a King in my world and I was looking for my Queen. She came to me as a waitress at one of my events. She was clumsy, loud, and lazy the exact opposite of me. The company she worked for was run by her aunt I'm sure thats the only reason she had the job. Nepotism at its finest.

How did I fall for her? I'm not sure exactly. I hear a lot that opposites attract so I guess that's it. Her very existence frustrated me but she had her good qualities. For instance, the girl was stacked. Body was banging she was short and thick as hell full perky breast, fat ass, and fit frame. She had long black hair, a beautiful rich almond skin tone and light brown eyes. She dressed like she was one of these Instagram models always looking good. Even in her waitress uniform a burgundy button-up shirt and a long black skirt I'd still hit. Not to mention she had one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen. One that lit up a room and made you wanna smile too and an adorable laugh to match.

She kept me laughing. Which was rare cause I've always been told I was too serious. I'm the straight face all business type and she is the fun-loving carefree type. I didn't care though she was my pocket-sized princess. It didn't take me long to fall in love despite all the struggles we went through. I could handle them all because for the first time in a long time, I was happy and I was having fun in life. I had found my smile.

So where did it all go wrong? I thought I was a good girlfriend. I did my job as a protector, and provider, I was patient and listened to her. She didn't have to ask for anything she was my woman and I treated her as such and one day soon I hoped to make her my wife. But first, we had to fix some things. One thing in particular. 

I just didn't get it our sex life was amazing I always wanted her I couldn't keep my hands off of her. My sex drive stayed on 1000 and for a time we matched perfectly. Then one day it just stopped. Why did it stop?

I could look past all the petty arguments, her not being considerate of me and my time, her messy ways, and her laziness. Those things could be worked out and talked about. We were working on that. What I couldn't handle was us not being intimate. I was feeling so distant from her. I missed our connection. Aside from turning me down all the time, she acted normal so I don't know where everything went wrong. I don't want anybody but her. I love her and I want this to work. I need this to work. Why doesn't she want me?