Kids Day Off

Curio's Point Of View:

I got up with an idea in his head. If my fathers could go explore AUs why not me and my siblings. I am old enough to go and I know enough about portals to make my own. I decided to go ask my father after asking my siblings if they wanted to go with me to ask. I was always the first to wake up other than Puppet though Puppet seemed to sleep in today.

I waited until Puppet woke up crying and I quickly ran up to him and started to comfort him by rubbing his back. He calmed down slowly but he also woke up our siblings. Bad groaned as he woke up slowly and rubbed his head. Drop jumped out of bed but before he could run out the room Miscode burst into the room probably hearing Puppet crying.

Miscode went over and hugged Puppet. Puppet immediately calmed down. I wondered how mom could do that. I made a quick decision and decided not to  ask our parents and just go with everyone. Mom would definitely choose which universe we go to to keep us safe which is not exactly what I want to happen.

"Breakfast has already been made so come down when you are ready." Miscode said.

Everyone gave some sort of agreement and Miscode shut the door.

After I couldn't hear anyone out the door I said, "who wants to explore the universe!"

Bad seemed to smile at the idea of breaking the rules.

Drop seemed to like the idea too and held up the money he stole from Killer saying, "We can buy some breakfast with this."

I nodded and looked over to Puppet. I was thinking about leaving him behind because he can be a bit too anxious without mom around but maybe if we get Banda to come. I told everyone my plan and they agreed to it. I walked over to Bangle and Banda's room and peaked inside. Bangle was not present so I went into the room.

Banda looked up at me and I started to explain how we are leaving with Puppet. Banda immediately agreed to come not wanting to be left without Puppet. When I got everyone together I wrote the note for our parents that we were going to Nightmares Castle because Bad does that sometimes and set it on the table. I then opened a portal to a random Universe and made sure everyone went through it before I did too and quickly closed the portal.

As soon as we got through the portal we were hit by the strong smell of flowers. Immediately after looking around I was stunned. I have never seen so many different flowers and colors in one space. We were still underground probably in the ruins which were not exactly ruins. It seemed like the ruins were still a lively place here covered in flowers. It looked like a flower field. My eye turned to a star as I looked around.

I already loved this place and it was a lot more colorful and happy than a lot of the AUs I have been too. I even wondered if the barrier was broken. I heard two little gasps and looked back to see Puppet and Banda with the brightest smiles on their faces. I smile back at him. Drop seemed to like the place and Bad seemed to not really care but I could see him trying to hide a smile.

I saw Puppet crouch down picking a few flowers and weaving them around each other. Banda joined in to help and soon a flower crown took shape. They started to make more probably for everyone back at home. No one was really surprised that skeletons appeared out of a portal so some other skeletons must regularly visit. I immediately wondered what the other areas looked like. I told the others that I was going to explore.

Puppet and Banda immediately stood up wanting to come with me. Drop wanted to stay behind to make the rest of the flower crowns and Bad also wanted to stay behind. Puppet road piggyback and Banda walked beside me. The ruins which definitely does not have that name in this universe is huge, almost as big as new home. It is all covered in flowers. It doesn't have any traps making it so much easier to traverse.

The tree in front of Toriel's house was flowering and the surrounding was covered in flowers of all colors. A pile of flowers were gathered on the bottom. The only way I knew to get to Snowdin was through the house but that felt wrong. I turned around to go find a new route when the door to the house opened. I turned around curious but instead of finding Toriel like I expected I was met face to face with a pair of Sanses.

Puppet immediately ducked to try and hide his head behind mine and Banda hid behind my legs. The first sans had glasses the color of echo flowers and an echo flower head crown. They had purple eyelights. They had a thin grey jacket with extremely long sleeves. The shirt was black with a picture of an echo flower. They had light blue jeans, black fluffy socks, and light blue slippers. They seemed a bit surprised to see us there and looked at us in suspicion.

The second has a tall pink flower growing out of their head causing the skull beneath it to crack. He had light blue eyelights and it seemed like a slight pink blush that was natural. They had a long and fluffy pink scarf. They had sleeves that ended at the elbow and the shirt was super baggy. It had stars covering it and pink accents on the sleeves. The shirt was blue with yellow stars covering it and a pink flower on it. Super baggy brown pants. Pink shoes and light blue gloves. They seemed excited that I was there but weary.

I rubbed the back of my head and said, "I am looking for an entry to the next area."

Miscode's point of view:

When the kids didn't come down for breakfast I got a little worried. I went upstairs to find a note on Bad's bed saying they went to Nightmare's with Bad. I sighed and put the note back down. Wish they told me before they left they even forgot their phones. Guess I will pick them up at noon.