Stars

(Just so you know in my Multiverse Miscode is the first AU hopper. Nightmare, Ink, and Error will be learning soon. Also this is the backstory I came up with for the real Miscode Sans so this is what they will be like this is any story unless it is a different Multiverse of course.)

I walked out of the portal and immediately tripped and fell face first onto the ground. All the bitties fell off me and tumbled to the ground. Nightmare growled as he got back up clearly quite angry with me. Feelings tried to get him to calm down but it was clearly not working. I got myself up and brushed off the dirt. I picked up the bitties and took a look around. I almost did not recognize where I was until I looked up. I gasped.

It was Outertale. No wonder Error loves this AU so much. I told my companions to look up and they had about the same reactions I did. I could tell Nightmare was trying to hide it though. I put the bitties back in their places and headed for the cliff. Once I was there I laid down and relaxed. Though once I did relax memories of my brother came rushing through my head. I tried to shake them off but they kept coming back. I sighed and tried some meditation methods and with Feelings help I calmed down. I laid down again and looked up at the sky with a sad smile.

"Are you sure you're okay, Miscode?" Feelings asked.

"I'm fine." I answered.

Feelings looked at me then sighed. I was kind of glad he was not prying anymore but I knew how concerned Feelings was by looking at their face. I also gave a sigh and looked back to the sky trying to rid my mind of concerns that I had for the future. I thought for a moment until I remembered that I could travel to any Universe including others that me and my friends made and that gave me an idea. To give me and the others a better chance to live I will make a group like the Bad Sans and the Star Sans. It would be funny to see the reaction of the bitties meeting their big selves. As I was sitting I did not notice two figures come up to me.

"HELLO NEW PERSON!" Galaxy said.

I crashed. After a moment I regained concesness and turned around quickly pulling out some yarn just in case. I quickly put it away once I saw who it was.

"Oh, hi other brother." I replied "And other me."

I noticed the concerned looks on there faces.

"Don't worry. That was normal."

I gave them a few moments to process what I said and Sans talked first surprisingly.

"What do you mean by other?" Outer asked.

"Oh." I rubbed the back of my skull in embarrassment. "I am from an Alternate Universe."

"I guess that makes sense. If there are Timelines that split off why can't there be Universes." Outer said to himself.

"HELLO OTHER BROTHER." Galaxy greets.

I smile and say "Since we are both Sans we need nicknames to call each other and other Sans we meet. You may call me Miscode. Can I call you Galaxy and Outer?"

They both agree with this. I stayed with Outer until Night came and had to explain about the bitties. I know since ND changed personalities. I explained to Outer that I needed something to sleep on and they kindly gave me a galaxy colored bean bag and also a notepad. I kindly took them and immediately checked the code of this AU so I could come here again and wrote down the coordinates on my notepad. I said goodbye and portaled back to the Anti-Void. #678 welcomed me back by tackling me happily. I placed the beanbag in a nice place and took a well deserved sleep break.