What!?

I went to Outertale again to bully Error some more and found a note from Error it was his pitiful attempt to make me mad. I laughed and wrote a note back saying what a pitiful attempt that was and some other garbage and put it next to his bone that was next to my first bone. This was getting silly.

Someone then tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around quickly but smiled when I saw Outer.

"I have something to show you. Core showed them to me yesterday and my and Core thought you should better see them yourself." Outer told me.

He started to walk away and I quickly followed him until we reached his house. He opened the door and let me in.

"They are upstairs in Paps room." Outer said.

I walked upstairs wondering what was so important that Core thought to show me. I opened the door to Papyrus's room and immediately crashed.

When I came back I was on the couch with Outer looking at me concerned. I sat up and quickly told Outer that it was normal. Outer got a sudden look of understanding and I guessed Error said something similar. I then became serious.

"I don't remember anything from when I went up there." I explained.

Outer looked to be in thought then said "Wait for a minute." and went upstairs.

He came down after a moment with four kids following behind him. Three of them came in front while one of them still hid behind Outer. The kid hiding behind Outer was a black skeleton with a hate covered eye and a normal eye with a pink eye light. He had purple yarn coming out of his pink eye. He has purple insides and a tail. He was hugging a puppet of him and Killer. He seemed super shy and he was crying? The second child was a white skeleton with a red stripe across the face Same as Miscode's and no eye lights. Both eyes were covered in hate and it seemed to be dripping. This child seemed to be energetic and very talkative as it rocked in place and seemed to trying to hold himself back from saying something. The two other skeletons both looked the same as if twins. They were both black and glitching one a little harder then the other though. They both seemed to have purple insides. They had one yellow and one pink eye light. They also seemed to have blue strings out of the pink eye and purple yarn out of the yellow. One of the twins had a curious expression on there face and seemed to want to run up to him by his body movements. The other is clearly trying to act tough by folding his arms and looking away but he was shaking. He was the one glitching harder.

I looked at Outer with a confused expression.

Outer sighed and seemed to decided on something then said "There your kids."

"..." It went silent for a moment then I answered with "WHAT!!! HOW!?"

"During your fight with Error and Killer." Outer explained.

"Oh." I replied.

"Can you give them names?" Outer asked

I looked at the kids who now looked hopeful. I chuckled and opened my arms to show them it was okay. The lighter glitcher of the twins and the energetic one immediately ran to me and hugged me. The harder glitcher of the twins seemed to think about it and then threw down his guard and ran to me crying as he hugged me. The shy one finally came out from behind Outer and ran to me burying his head into my pants since he was short. The shy one was definitely the youngest. Seemed to be 3 years old. The next oldest was the energetic one. He seemed around 8 years old. The twins seemed to be around 13. They were only a few days old though. why this happened=magic.

I pointed to the 3 year old and said "Puppet."

Then to the 8 year old "Drop"

Then to the the baddest glitching twin "Bad"

Finally to the other twin "Curio."

 "Those are some cute names." Outer commented.

"Yep." I responded.

I smiled down to my newfound kids and said "Let's go home."

They all looked at me excitedly. I opened a portal to the castle and Curio immediately rushed in along with Drop. I chuckled as I held hands with Puppet. Bad followed behind us. I waved to Outer then closed the portal. This was going to be great fun to explain to the group and what if Error or Killer find out? I shook my head to get rid of that thought and called a meeting.