Snowdin

Curio's Point Of View:

I held my hands up when the echo flower crown skeleton pulled out a bone scythe that glowed blue at the end. I wondered what the heck I did to get that response. Puppet peaked their head back over my head to see what was going on and froze seeing the weapons. When the two of them saw Puppet they seemed to hesitate but not put their weapons away.

The one who had the echo flower crown spoke first, "Who are you!?"

I didn't really pay attention to the monsters in the ruins and wondered if the reason why they avoided us was the same reason why these skeletons pulled their weapons on us.

The skeleton with the flower growing out of their head pulled on the others sleeve and said, "Uhh, Echo? I think we got the wrong skeleton."

Echo stopped and looked us up and down.

He then de-summoned his scythe and sighed, "Sorry, we have all been on edge lately," He than looked to the other skeleton, "Daril thanks for letting me know."

His voice seemed to echo when he spoke. Before I could ask about it Drop burst in yelling, "finished the flower crowns!"

Bad was right behind him when he spotted the two behind him he asked, "Who are these idiots?"

Puppet looked back to Bad, "That was rude."

Bad huffed and rolled his eyes. Puppet looked back over to me and hugged his neck crying. Banda also started to cry.

"Hey idiot, look who you made cry." Drop said.

Bad looked back to Puppet and Banda then to Drop then back again.

He sighed and walked over to me and the kids, "...sorry."

Puppet looked behind him and rubbed his eyesockets, "You mean it?"

"Yeah kid."

Puppet seemed to be in thought for a moment then jumped from my back and tackle hugged Bad. Bad crashed and fell to the ground while Puppet was oblivious to the fact. All the while I had been awkwardly looking at Echo and Daril.

After Bad came back and shoved Puppet off of him making him cry again Daril said, "You were looking for the exit to Snowdin right? It is actually right outside in the passage to the house. We were actually going there so you can join us."

I was down on the ground hugging Puppet to concert him. I looked up and gave them a nod picking up Puppet again. Banda was still hidden behind me and I gave a slight push and he walked out. Echo led the group through the tunnel until we entered the snowy area. The trees were full of light blue flowers and the whole area was still covered in flowers of white and blue color. There were icicles hanging off of everything giving the area a reflective feeling.

My eyes sparkled as I looked at everything.

Drop picked up an icicle and said, "Look a natural knife."

Now that I looked closer it did look like a knife. I laughed. Drop smiled and dropped the fake knife and pulled out one of his own. He threw it up and caught it and repeated the motion as we walked. It made Echo look and Daril uncomfortable which just made Drop chuckle.

I sighed and looked around the area. It was familiar but it felt a lot more populated. There were kids playing outside and laughing. It was definitely more light than other places I have been to but when they seemed to look at us the seemed to be scared. When they saw Echo and Daril however they calmed down. I really wondered what happened.

I took a deep breath and asked, "So what happened that made everyone so scared?"

Echo looked back and answered with, "A group of skeletons have been terrorizing this AU and the ones around it. We seem to be separated from the other AUs for some reason so no one knew that this was happening."

"That's why it has been quite on our side!" I exclaimed.

That also raised the question of how I was able to get to this AU. I will have to research about that later. I pulled out my journal and quickly jotted a few things down on it while we were walking. It didn't talk long until we reached Snowdin which was a lot bigger than I remembered it being.

"We are getting Grilbys if you would like to join." Daril said.

We all gave some sort of agreement. This was about a good time to have breakfast. We walked into grillby's and was met by the familiar smell. Our parents would sometimes take us to Grillby's in safe AUs to eat. Mom would always order plain BBQ sauce though. And Bad...

"I want Hot Sauce." Bad ordered, "Plain Hot Sauce."

Everyone but our family looked at him in surprise. Grillby quickly shook off the surprise and asked what everyone else wanted.

I ordered something I have never heard of before, something about Ice Flowers. Drop ordered a cheeseburger, Puppet got a BBQ sauce like his mom, Banda got spaghetti, Daril got a flower salad, and Echo got a fruit salad.

We all sat down to eat and once the plate got to me I was curious about what it would taste like. It was just plain blue petals that were kinda see through. As soon as I put the petal in my mouth my tongue burned like when you put your hand in ice water for a long time but the taste was undescribable.

I quickly ate the rest of the food to Daril and Echos surprise. I ordered seconds to everyones surprise. They honestly put that order on the menu for one specific monster and never thought that another monster would like it.

Daril then said, "The skeleton monsters haven't been to this AU in years so I don't really know why we are all so worried. They killed a lot of people the last time they were here."

"That included my brother who was visiting Daril's bro. He never came back even when the kid reset." Echo explained.

"Sorry to hear that." I said.

Just then there was a blast that destroyed the whole front of the building and sent debris everywhere. I shielded everyone with a Blaster. Luckily nothing got past. The blaster glitched out when I was done with it and disappeared. I got a good look at who was attacking and the damage that was caused. A few monsters were not as lucky as us and were dusted.

There were three of them. Probably not taking any chances after how many times we beat them. I had a bad feeling that they were here because of us.

One of them had a hood up with bunny ears. They had a few random black patches over their face. They had small star eyelights and weird black lines under one eye. They seemed to have an insane smile and holding a large knife that was laying on his shoulder.

The next seemed to be more serious. They had circle eyelights with an upside down heart shape in the middle. They had a nasty looking scar across their left eye. They were the one that blew everything up and still had their blaster summoned.

The last seemed to be emotionless. They have a black halo that seemed to be dripping hate. They had small eyelights and the weird black lines coming from both eyes. They seemed to be waiting for something.

"Don't mess this up this time Haf." The serious one said to the bunny hood one.

"I only missed the one time Simi." Haf replied.

"And cost us the mission you idiot! You were supposed to make sure he wasn't caught by Miscode." Simi yelled.

"Hey Blank was at fault too." Haf whined.

"You're going to give the enemy information." Black stated.

While they were distracted I summoned a Gaster Blaster behind them. Blank who saw in time blocked the attack with a bone barrier. Everyone on our side looked at each other and summoned our weapons ready to pick a fight.