Lunar, Moon, And Killer

Just so you know this is when my other book from my other account HunterWildYT is combining with this one.

After a few days everyone started to return to their AUs. I sighed in relief. I was super glad that everyone was returning, and my team were not involved in anything that was happening. After a while I had a notification pop up that Killer was here with some guests. I rushed down along with the kids. I opened the door. 

Drop immediately ran to Killer and hugged him saying "Dad you're okay!" 

The Sans on the left replied with "I did not know you had kids Killer. Why did you not tell me?"

The Papyrus that seemed to be the Sanses brother said, "Yes, Friend. Why did you not tell my brother anything."

"Come in and we will explain." I tell them.

We sat on the couch in the living room, and I told the story of how the kids came to be. I also learned that the Sans was called Lunar and the Papyrus was called Moon. I learned that the two came from an AU called Underdark and that their AU was somehow destroyed while they were gone. They also explained that the reason why everyone was disappearing was because of Classic's machine malfunctioning. Lunar explained that he was with the Bad Sanses but his brother needed somewhere to stay, and that Killer gave the suggestion to come to me.

I immediately said, "Of course he can stay." I turned to Moon, "But you won't be allowed on missions."

They agreed to the terms, and I put the two on the Trust billboard. Lunar thanked me and said that he would visit a lot. He left with Killer leaving me with Moon. I explained the rules and gave him a tour around the castle. I quickly made him a simple room. I called everyone for a meeting, and everyone sat down at the table. I looked at all the people thinking that the group was really coming together. 

"We have a new member joining us today." I announced. "Everyone meet Moon."

Moon stood up and introduced himself then sat back down. I was glad that this Papyrus had a bit of manners and was not as loud. Everyone seemed surprised probably because it was a Papyrus. I explained his situation and how he was not going to go on missions. Everyone agreed with me doing this and welcomed Moon with open arms. I excused everyone from the table.

I turned to Moon and said, "Welcome to the Balance Sanses." 

"Glad to be here." He responded.

I let him go and smiled as I went back to my new favorite spot of the castle. My hammock that was put up between the branches of a tree right outside the entry way. I quickly made a portal to grab a book from my room and made another portal to Underfell to steal more of his chocolate. I smiled as it was so quiet and peaceful out here. I opened my book and nibbled on the chocolate. After a few minutes Puppet came out probably to come find me and sat on my lap. I gently swung the hammock and Puppet was able to go to sleep. I smiled as I looked at Puppet.

It had only been only a few weeks after getting out of the Anti-Void and look where I am now. I never guessed that my life as Miscode would turn out like this. I had especially not expected to have kids. I was super happy with how everything turned out. I then thought of something funny. I ripped a piece of paper off my notebook and grabbed my pencil. 

I wrote to Red: thanks for the chocolate - From Error

Then put the letter with the chocolate rapper where I found the chocolate than closed the portal. I chuckled to myself as I opened a one-way portal to see his response and made sure I was the only one who could hear it to not wake up Puppet. After a while I saw red enter the room and open the drawer with the rapper in it.

"ERROR, I SWEAR! THE NEXT TIME YOU STEAL FROM ME I WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY!" I hear Red yell.

I closed the portal and laughed quietly to myself. That was the best. I open my book back up and start to read again still laughing to myself.