Fight

I just learned that Echo Sans is already a thing so I am changing his name to Waterfall because that is what he was based after. I swear there are so many Sans AUs that I don't even know if some of mine are Original Characters anymore.

Curio's Point Of View:

Waterfall was the first to attack with his scythe yelling, "You bastards."

Seems like he had a personal grudge against these three. He specifically aimed for Haf, "You dirty brother killer!"

...oh. That would explain it. Daril seemed to hesitate before entering the fight with plant themed attacks. He had these awesome spiky vine attacks and used them pretty well. This made me worry about me and the others taking the other two on. We didn't have much fighting experience and now that I think about it this would be our first real fight.

Drop pulled out his favorite knife and charged at Simi while Bad used his magic to attack Blank. That left me to protect Puppet and Banda who were trembling. I also want to make sure all the monsters that were still alive got to safety. I quickly summoned a blaster to counter a wild attack and used a few more to carry the other monsters safely outside to safety.

I looked around noticing that Blank was using only magic attacks, Simi seemed to be a mostly magic fighter too but sometimes brought out a knife of his own to block but seemed to not know how to use it to attack, Haf was a knife fighter and a magic user using summoned knives as well as real. The two adults seemed to be handling themselves fine but my brothers were having a bit more of a hard time.

I wanted to join the fight but leaving the two terrified younger brothers on there own would be a horrible idea. I quickly used a Gaster Blaster and placed it on top of us and I made a giant bone fortress to cover us. The Gaster Blaster was extra protection just in case they broke through the barrier of bones and the shattered bones were thrown everywhere.

I terribly wanted to remove the bone fortress to see what was happening and help my brothers but they could protect themselves. If anything happened to my younger brothers I would blame myself for ages. Nothing could go wrong with the stronger twin out there fighting right. I sighed and pulled in the two shaking skeletons to my side. They were both sobbing from the fighting so I tried to calm them down by rubbing their backs.

It seemed to work a little which I was glad about. I pulled closer wanting to protect them from whatever came out way. It took a while for anything really different to happen. I heard a loud crack and then a scream. I quickly unsummoned a few bones towards the direction of the scream and felt my body freeze. There laid my brother with his whole leg being ripped off. I quickly checked his soul and noticed that he was on an astounding 0.01 HP. I was glad he wouldn't die from that but one more attack and he was going to be dusted.

Drop and the others couldn't get to Bad because of the fights they were in right now and seeing the injuries Bad had gave the enemy team more confidence and us less. They seemed to have forgotten about me and the two other kids. Before I could do anything though Puppet rushed out across the battlefield and to Bad. He gave the most horrifying glare I have even seen him give. Blank was not effected however and raised his hand to summon a bunch of Gaster Blasters.

Puppet amazingly in his anger was able to use his strings and pull the Gaster Blaster to aim at Blank and not Bad. The Blaster hit Blank directly and left him in a pretty rough shape but still able to fight fine. He tried to attack again but I was able to get over to them in time and block it with a bone shield. Banda was still holding onto Puppets hand during this time and seemed to not be able to move. I quickly made a shield around everyone. I wish I could use healing magic. I looked over to observe Bad's injury's and instinctively flinched.

His whole leg was gone and all that was left was a pile of dust and blood where the leg used to be. The rest of his body was covered in scratches and there were marks across his face that I was sure were going to leave scars. I knew that Bad hated hugs but I think I needed one and so I lifted him up a bit so I could hug him. The bones of the barrier started to break so I summoned another smaller bone shield around us to protect from debris.

Miscode's Point Of View:

I portaled to Nightmare's castle to get my kids. I knocked on the door of the castle and Horror opened the door. He looked pleasantly surprised which did not make much sense.

"Hey Miscode. What're you doin here?" Horror asked.

"I am here to pick up my kids." I replied.

"Whatcha mean? You're kiddos aren't here." Horror answered.

My eyes widened and I quickly used one of my new powers I just figured out I had like yesterday. I opened up a screen and searched the code of Puppet. It would give the coordinates of whoever I put in. I am very glad I was able to memorize Puppets code before this. He was however the only person I knew the exact code for. It gave me the coordinates and I immediately portaled to it.

Curio's Point Of View:

The first bone barrier broke and the second did its job before I de-summoned it not wanting to take any chances with the debris hitting Bad. I quickly summoned a few blasters and shot them at Blank. He easily dodged them. I looked over to Puppet and noticed that his adrenaline must have dissipated because he looked tired and seemed to be back to his normal anxious self. He was shaking intensely. I glared at Blank but then a portal appeared I brought the kids closer to me wondering if they were friend or foe.

My whole body seemed to relax when I saw mom walk out of the portal. When he looked back and noticed Bad he gave me the we need to talk later young man and then gave a glare to Blank. When the other two noticed mom jumped away from their fights.

Simi then ordered, "Retreat."

Blank jumped away and joined the other two and they all quickly rushed through a portal. Mom sighed and looked over to Waterfall and Daril and also glared at them probably also thinking they were an enemy.

"Mom those nice people helped us. Please don't hurt them." Puppet pleaded.

His voice and body were still shaking. Mom gave an apologetic look to the duo.

"Hey don't worry about it!" Daril replied.

"You had a good reason to think we were harmful." Waterfall answered.

Mom pulled out a paper and gave it to the duo saying, "You're free to visit anytime."

Daril pocketed the paper and nodded. Mom picked up Bad and made a portal back to the castle, "Come on everyone we are leaving," He then looked over at me, "Meet me in my office young man."

I glitched and looked down knowing that a long lecture was coming. We all entered the portal with our heads down.