Weird Happenings

When I woke up the next morning Bad and Curio were still mad at me for not letting them meet there other parent. I tried to explain that I would not take any chances with Error but they were still pretty mad with me.

Just then I heard the door of the castle be pushed open and I ran down to see who the visitor was and it was Ink.

"Hey Miscode I wanted to warn you that Sanses are disappearing throughout the Multiverse." Ink said.

"Thanks for th-" I started.

Just then Ink vanished and I checked the code to make sure it was not just teleportation. It definitely was not. Something weird was going on but I did not know what it was or what to look at so I just decided to check on the Multiverse through one way portals.

I called a meeting and started to watch the other Universes with my gang to see what was happening. We saw the Sanses disappear from many of the Universes. What the heck was going on!

I sighed and thought that it would be super difficult to figure this out and if it happened to us then we would find out where everyone was going and then figure it out then. I thought for a moment and decided to go to Outertale to clear my head. I brought Puppet with me since he would not let go and sat at the edge of the cliff.

I layed down and looked up at the stars letting my mind clear as I closed my eyes. Everything will be okay I told myself. It will all work out in the end. I closed my eyes and let my mind become blank. I rested there in the quite for a minute and then sat up. I should probably be getting back. I walked back through the portal.

Chaos. That is the only word to describe this situation. Bluecode and Trait were fighting while Dove and Haven hid behind a flipped over table. Nightmare was watching while sipping his Coffee. Feelings and ND were also yelling at each other about something. Niko and #678 were lucky nowhere to be seen. The kids were having a food fight with there lunch. The area was a mess of food and attacks. The chandelier was broken and so was much of the furniture in the area. It was very loud.

I stood there for a moment looking at all the broken furniture and then used my yarn to tie up everyone except the kids to quiet them down. I tightened the strings to the point of hurting them a bit and I heard whimpers from a few of them. I then let them all go. They all crashed to the ground holding their chests.

"I hope you all learned your lessons." I said glaring at them.

They all nodded their heads quickly.

"Good." I said. "Kids come with me."

I walked up to my room with the kids following their heads down. When we entered my room we all sat on my bed and I gave them a long lecture and then sent them off to do their own thing. Puppet still stayed with me. They are very clingy. I sighed the reality of people disappearing coming back. I lay down on my bed to think for a moment. Puppet layed down with me.

"Are you okay mum?" Puppet asked, hugging me harder.

"I am fine kiddo." I answered.

Puppet looked at me "Mum I am hungry."

I looked at the time and noticed it was already dinner. I ran down the stairs with Puppet in my arms to the kitchen. I saw that Bluecode had cooked dinner already and I thanked him. We all sat at the table and ate happily.

I was still worried about Sanses disappearing but I did not show it not wanting to ruin the mood around the table. Seems like everyone else just kind of shook it off.

I decided to go to get my puppet material  and come to the main room so I could watch people move around. I made a hamake out of my yarn and pulled myself up to the celling. I started to create my puppets.

Meanwhile Lunar the Sans from Underdark and the book from my second account HunterWildYT also suddenly disappeared.