Moving In

Today Killer was moving in since we have set the wedding to be in a few days. Killer could still be a part of the Bad Sanses of course since I would never want to break up the Murder Time Trio. It was like a job or at least that was what I thought it was.

I opened a portal to Nightmare's castle and as I expected Killer was already ready. He looked super excited about moving in and I felt the same. We of course as a married couple in a few days would be sharing a room.

I helped move all his stuff into the house and placed them in the front of our room with the help of the Bad Sanses. Nightmare made the process a lot faster. Once we got everything through we started to set up his stuff.

I had to expand the room a little to fit everything. He of course has his knife collection which he hung his favorites on the wall which actually looked sick so I didn't mind it. It was kinda awesome to see all the knives that Killer had. It was an insane amount.

He had his own desk with a computer and a few other things that he brought in. It was mostly a bunch of knives and drawers that had who knows what was inside of them. After we set up the room it felt actually really nice. It felt like it was supposed to be this way. I loved it.

Killer was able to make our room more dark and creepy because it made him feel at home. I was honestly fine with this too. I made sure to get Killer to move his knives to a more secure location so the kids will not be able to get to them without permission from the both of us. Bad and Drop would definitely ask when they notice.

We both fell into bed and smiled. Done at last. That took a lot longer to finish than I expected.

Me and Killer took a breather then I stood up and said, "Welcome to the family."

Killers smile widened and he answered, " Wasn't I always part of the family."

I stopped and thought about it for a minute, "I guess you're right."

Drop and Puppet ran into the room and hugged Killer. Killer smiled and hugged them back. He seemed to be genuinely happy that he chose to leave Nightmare's castle which made me super happy inside.

I then noticed that suddenly a bunch of glitches had popped up suddenly and I wondered what could have happened that could trigger that. I sighed and told Killer and the kids that I would have to leave for a bit and took the whole group with me for protection knowing this might be a trap set by the Chaos Sanses somehow.

I was right. Right after we entered the first world that was corrupted by a glitch we were attacked. I was able to dodge the attack that was sent at me. A huge glitching Gaster Blaster. As I saw the Sans that attacked me come out I was surprised.

It was another one that I knew that my friend created. His name was Bugged Sans. He was able to infect one entity in an AU with a glitch and if that entity killed everyone in the AU, the AU would collapse. He was programmed so he couldn't do the deed himself.

Bugged was a light green sans with darker green patterns on his bones. He has glitchy eyes that looked kind of like fatal errors but both were green. He had two big arm-like appendages coming out of his back. They glitched so much that they did not seem solid.

At least it was someone I knew the attacks of. It seemed the rest of my group was busy with the others so I would fight Bugged. We started off the same way it seemed as we both fired off Gaster Blasters. We both summoned more to try and overpower each other but the blasts seemed to be the same power and made a huge explosion.

The dust covered the area and blocked our sight. I decided to attack with the fear of hurting one of my members. I then remembered that Bugged patterns glowed and tried to find a green glow. Once I found it I shot yarn at it and caught it. I pulled it to me and made sure I restricted his use of magic.

I learned anti-magic string just a while ago. I was super proud of myself for finding this out. I decided to not destroy his soul because he would probably just reform somewhere else. He would also be good to interrogate to learn more about the Chaos Sanses.

The other members of the attack group they sent looked at me with what seemed to be the leader of their little squad and immediately jumped me. With them all distracted on me Haven opened a portal and we all jumped through it and I dragged Bugged with me through. The portal cosed immediately after us.

I quickly checked the security and noticed that the AU had rejected it. I could still change the inside of the AU with objects and changing sizes but it seemed I could not do anything more anymore. It seemed I needed to be more careful.

I went down to the dungeon which had anti-magic cages and threw Bugged into a cage. I was not good at interagating. I will probably ask Killer to do it. Speaking of Killer and the kids, as soon as I opened the door they all rushed to me.

"You were gone for so long." Drop said.

"What happened?" Killer asked.

I told them what happened while the others stood behind me.

"We still need to go again to fix the glitches Bugged made." I told them.

"Don't go mommy." Puppet cried hugging me for dear life.

I pulled him off me and gave him to Killer and quickly went away not wanting to change my mind. The day went by with no more hitches and we all went to bed with a lot do put minds. It seemed like the showdow being was back to make Puppet have more Nightmares too.

I woke up with Puppet crying again and I grumbled and got out of bed. It seemed that Killer was a deep sleeper. I walked to the kids room and found the shadow being who looked as surprised as I was. I quickly grabbed a jar from the kids desk and caught it in the jar. It seemed to be scared and sad.

I was not in the mood to deal with it and put it on the top of my bedside desk and went back to sleep. My dreams were plagued by tons of Nightmares after I went back to sleep.