Ring

Today we were winding down from the events that happened the day before. I was kinda still processing what happened. There was a knock on the door and I sighed getting off my bed and heading for the door.

I opened the door and was met by Killer who had his face close to the door. We stared at each other for a while before I leaped back with a yelp and a huge blush covering my face. Seeing his grin I could tell he did it purposely. He chuckled and then I noticed to two young teens behind him.

Killer looked where I was looking at said, "Oh yeah, Nightmare asked to bring them here so I was not the only one watching them. They are Bosses and Lunar's kids. The goopy one is Lunemare and the black one is Lumar"

"Well I guess we could keep watch." I answered, "But only if you stay too."

"Sure." Killer replied.

As the two kids walk passed I was able to get a better look at them. Lunemare was light grey and goopy without tentacles. He had red eyes and some very sharp teeth. Lumar was black boned with black tentacles light Nightmares but the body was not goopy. He had one teal eye and one red eye.

Once all of them were inside I shut the door and sat down on the couch to take a break.

"I heard that you were taken. You were gone for a couple months. A lot has changed after your group disappeared." Killer explained as he sat down with me.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"You heard me correctly. Anyways the new Sans group that everyone forgets the name of changed there name to the Chaos Sanses." Killer said.

"Sounds about right." I replied.

"I know. Anyway they seemed to try and get Error and Ink to break the truce. Lucky Nightmare and Dream was there to stop them. Also many of the other Sans had children so Ink decided to make a Multiverse school that is actually opening soon. Also I found out who one of the assassins are. His name is Xanna." Killer explained.

"Figures. I should have guessed it was him." I grumbled.

I talked with Killer a bit more about what has happened but other then those things he said at first it seemed to be pretty normal. It also seemed that Horror had found Undereats and someone called Roo was regularly delivering to them since it seemed that no one else had the guts to do so.

Dove and Haven walked into the kitchen to cook as usual with ingredients that we got from Undereats. They seemed to have some super good quality ingredients. Trait and Bluecode were challenging each other to a spar and ran to the training room yelling insults at each other. I smiled.

Killers smile also seemed to grow. We talked for more time and ate with the others.

I then took a deep breath and asked, "Can we go to Outertale just the two of us."

"Of course." Killer replied.

I immediately portaled us to Outertale. We went and got nicecream before I grabbed his hand and teleported us to my favorite stargazing spot. Killer seemed to be in shock so I sat him down and sat next to him. I put my hand on top of his and we both looked up at the Stars with smiles plastered onto our faces.

I took a deep breath and stood up. I got on one knee and held out a case.

I opened it up revealing a ring and immediately asked, "Will you marry me?"

Killer stood there in shock for a few minutes before blinking himsf out of it and answered with a, "Heck yeah!"

I laughed at his reaction and we spent the rest of the time together telling stories until Killer had to leave with the kids and too tell Nightmare to news. We set up a date for the wedding and I also made preparations for Killer to move in.

I told the kids and the group members the knews and they all bugged me about it for the rest of the day. The kids were overjoyed to here that Killer was finally going to live with his family.

Everyone was super talkative and joyful at dinner. No one wanted to go to sleep that night so we stayed up watching movies. Haven made the popcorn and Trait chose the movie. He of course chose a Horror movie.

We all went to bed having Nightmares after that.