Chapter-(539 )How could a person remain free from trio virtues?

(539)How could a person remain free from trio-virtues? Is it possible ?

Kenopanishad says ...

यन्मनसा न मनुते येनाहुर्मनो मतम्।

तदेव ब्रह्म त्वंविद्धि नेदं यदिदमुपासते।। (६)

Who is beyond the reach of the mind but who is known through the mind is Braham. He is not whom we worship in statue but he is recognized through all the senses. We cannot see his swaroop nor describe him through speech nor feel through our skin or smell his odor through our nose, he is beyond our imagination of the mind and he is beyond our logical thinking of Buddhi but he is everything as काम संकल्पो विचिकित्सा श्रद्धाश्रद्धा धृतिरधृतिर्ह्र्यीर्धीर्भीरित्ये तत्सर्वं नम एव (बृ.उप.१-५-३)He is in the form of passion, determination, faith, unfaith, patience, impatience, shame, Buddhi and fear. These are the forms of mind. This mind cannot think about the light that lights up the whole universe in the forms of the Sun, moon, stars, and glow worms. Mind is controlled by Brahm. The soul is detached from everything. The mind could not recognize the presence of the soul but it can see, feel, touch, or speak because of the presence of that eternal light and warmth of Paramatma within his body. He is not seen through eyes or can be heard through ears but because of his presence, Jivatma can see and feel, touch and listen to words and music. When he could understand through Buddhi and think due to this presence of Paramatma is known as Brahm.

But Prakruti is different and changeable. When a Sadhak could be detached from the trio virtues of Prakruti, he could understand that he is not a Karta, Bhokta, Niyanta, and Vigyata of everything. It is the presence of Paramatma within his heart as a soul. Prakruti through the trio of virtues makes him Karta. Every Kriya and every change in his body inside and outside in his surroundings is because of Prakruti. If he could recognize himself as a soul part of Paramatma, he could attain Sat Swaroop of Paramatma. It would be possible only when he remains detached from his body and family, his materialistic thoughts and wealth, and considers himself a servant of Paramatma or a puppet, an actor who has to play his role on the stage of Sansar following his past births good and bad karmas.

When a Sadhak feel himself beyond Prakruti –the web of illusion disappears. He does not feel duality with Paramatma but feel oneness with Paramatma as

मनोबुद्ध्यिहङकार चित्तानि नाहं न च क्षोत्रजिह्वे न च ध्राण नेत्रे।

न व्योम न भूमिर्न तेजो न वायुः चिदानन्द रुपः शिवोङहम् शिवोङहम्।।

As Aadi Shankaracharyaji says in his Nirvana Shatak.I am not mind, Buddhi, pride or ego, ears, tongue, nostrils or eyes. I am not five elements as earth, light, Vayu, sky, or water but I am the part of Sat Chitta, Ananda Swaroop of Paramatma. A person who comes out from the illusion of Sansar feels himself a free bird and now he can go on the road to liberation. Lord Shri Krishna says

गुणानेतानतीत्य त्रीन्देही देहसमुद्ववान्।

जन्म मृत्यु जरा दुःखैर्विमुक्तोङमृतमश्रुते।।

A person who recognizes trio virtues as a root cause of bondage and feels free from them could be free from the sorrow of birth and death, old age, and loss of beloveds.