Chapter-(502) Why is it easy to serve Sakar Swaroop of Paramatma ?

(502)

Why it is so easy to serve Sakar Swaroop of Paramatma compared to Nirakar Swaroop?

We pray to Goddesses in the morning.

प्रातः स्मरामि ललितावदनारविंदं

बिम्बाधरं पृथुलमौक्तिकशोभिनासम् ।

आकर्णदीर्धनयनं मणिकुण्डलाढ्यं

मन्दसमितं मृगमदोज्ज्वलफालदेशम् ।।

When we get up in the morning, we try to see mother Laxmiji, Saraswati, and Govind in our palm as it is a symbolic prayer to start our day with the blessings of Mother Laxmiji to do our Karmayoga with our Sthula Sharir to fulfill our basic needs to maintain our existence and our dependents. We try to worship Mother Saraswati with the help of our Sukshma Sharir so that we can follow Gyan Yoga as it is directed in Bhagavad Gita –The Speech was given by Shri Krishna Bhagawan to Arjuna representative of all human beings who are struggling for the best of everything for his own pleasure and thinks to satisfy his inner self-soul who directs him every now and then to Almighty Paramatma. We try to see Govind also with our Karan Sharir that helps us in Bhakti –Sadhana of Nirakar Brahm through Ashtang Yoga; Yam, Niyam, Dhyan, Dharana, Nididhyasan, Pratyahar,a and Samadhi to recognize a part within ourselves which belongs to eternal Brahm and to be eligible as a true devotee Sansari Sanyasi Bhakti Yogi.

कराग्रे वसते लक्ष्मी करमूले तु सरस्वती।

करमध्ये तु गोविन्दम् प्रभाते करदर्शनम्।।

And think about their beautiful Swaroop. We cannot live without money, without luxurious gadgets. And most of our desires could not be fulfilled when we have no money in our purses. Hence when we worship the wife of Shiv, in Laxmiji Swaroop, Shankaracharyaji describes her lips as reddish as fruit, her nostril is decorated with a ring of pearls, fascinating smile adorns her face, and Tilak of Kasturi decorate her forehead in the same way Swaroop of Shri Krishna is also described

कस्तुरी तिलकं ललाटपटले वृक्षः स्थले कौस्तुभं

नासाग्रे नवमौक्तिकं करतले वेणुं करे कङकणम् ।

सर्वांङगे हरिचंदनम् सुललितं कण्ठे य मुक्तावलिं

गोपस्त्री परिवेष्टितो विजयते गोपाल चुडामणि।।

My Pranam to Gopalak Govind who is adorned with Tilak of Kasturi (musk) on his forehead, the jewel of Kaustubh on his chest, whose nose is adorned with a shining pearl and hands with flute and arms are decorated with bracelets. His body is smeared with a paste of Sandalwood and his neck is decorated with a necklace of pearls. He is surrounded by Gopi and Gopalak fascinates us as a jewel on the head. In the same way, Ma Saraswati is adorned with Veena in her hands, garland, and peacock. We imagined all the Swaroop of our Devta with various ornaments as words never describe Swaroop of Devtas.

A person is greedy by nature DIL MANGE MORE is the only demand for all things to satisfy our senses. When we think about the dressings of Paramatma, poets describe them with thousands of or various kinds of rides of animals and birds small as well as big. They imagine their homes everywhere . Shivji in Kailash Man Sarovar, Ma Vaishno Devi on the peak of mountains, rivers are worshipped as Ganga, Godavari, Narmada, Alakananda. Even temples are built in dense thick forests; they did a lot of labor in carving temples for years after years and their Statue of various incarnations is scripted on stones of mountains and caves and they are painted with colors collected from nature. The only expectation is to see the beauty in Paramatma and offer him the best of the skill they have with their Art and craft.