Chapter(473) How is this universe created?

(473)

How is this universe created?

YESHAM BHOMMIMA: PRAJYA:

येषां लोकमिमाःप्रजाः

This Sansar has two kinds of livings. One emerges through the unification of man and woman. The other kinds of livings born through words as Diksha, Mantra, Upadesh, etc The livings born by accidents i.e. by chance SAMYOG are called BINDUJ, and the livings born through the sounds of words are known as NADAJ. BINDUJ Parmapara –tradition is based on father and son and NADAJ Parmapara tradition is going on continuously through Guru –Shishya Parmapara.

In that sense all the Saptarushis and fourteen Manu's got married and hence their children are known as BINDUJ while Sanakadi Rishi did not get married, they only preach Upadesh, good saying to their pupils and inspire them to go on the path of self-realization. Hence they are known as NADAJ. In that sense, all the Saints in the past, present, and future belong to NADAJ traditional generation.

Aadi Shankaracharyaji in his VIVEKCHUDMANI says ;

जन्तुनां नरजन्म दुर्लभमतः पुंस्त्वं ततो विप्रता

तस्माद्वैदिकधर्ममार्गपरता विद्वत्तवमस्तात् परम् ।

आत्मानात्मविवेचनं स्वनुभवो ब्रह्मात्मना संस्थितिः,

मुक्तिर्नो शतकोटिजन्मसुकृतैः पुण्यैर्विना लभ्यते।। ( विवेकचुडामणि-2)

It is rare... to get birth as a human being among 84 lakhs yonis. It is again a rare chance to get birth as a man. It is a rare chance to get birth as a BRAHMAN, in the sense that one has the hunger to know BRAHM. It is again a rare chance to be a scholar and it is more difficult to get a chance as to be inclined to religion and to be a knowledgeable person who can differentiate ATMA आत्मा and ANATMA अनात्मा and then to feel Atma within and knowledge that Atma is Brahma is rarest but salvation can be attained only after good and pious behavior from hundreds and crores of birth after birth otherwise it is not attainable. A person who understands all these and knows Paramatma's Vibhutis and the power of yoga elements can accept the existence of Paramatma faithfully without any doubt and who can accept Paramatma's existence everywhere as described above could be blessed by Bhakti yoga. There is no doubt about it that Vibhutis have emerged as BINDUJ or NADAJ are with some specific power of Paramatma. Paramatma then shows the power of yoga and Vishwa Swaroop to Arjun.

When a person tries to entertain his senses, he loses his power and the things of his entertainment and also both get exhausted due to usages. It is harmful in two ways; loss of personal strength and loss of things. But when a person does not want to entertain his senses and tries to control his senses, he could save his senses, he could save his energies and his sources too and he could better utilize them in serving himself for humanity and Karmayoga.

To have control over things, are of two types. One has to control other livings and non-living and the second one has to control over self. When a saint or parents try to control a pupil or child, they want to train them to be free from the pain of loss of perishable things and want to uplift their power, utilize their energies into a more constructive task for the welfare of all. To control over own senses means to have control over all negativity as selfishness, pride, ego, jealousy, greed, feelings of revenge, and regret after doing something wrong. This is one kind of yoga and this yoga can have an impact on others. When a person controls his senses and negativity, he could be easily turned to yoga and Yogeshwar-Paramatma.

While who want to rule over others waste their energies and strengths in controlling other peoples' mind and in making them slaves to his own wishes but to accept Rules of Paramatma who is only one and above all, surrender to HIS wish and order is to have control on self and this is known as yoga. Yoga stands with harmony with all, relation with all, and sharing power for the welfare of all . When a person becomes steady and yogi, he can utilize the power of Paramatma gifted to him as it is gifted to every living in different forms for the welfare of other livings and environment because the sense of all power rests within him.

Tulsidasji says that it is difficult to understand all this and even if knowledge is difficult to acquire it more difficult to apply in practice.

कहत कठिन समुझत कठिन,साधन कठिन विवेक।

होई धुनाक्षर न्याय जौं,पुनि प्रत्युह अनेक।।

It is difficult to understand ways of Paramatma it is more difficult to explain it to others and it is the most difficult test to follow rules of Paramatma even if; in case a person understands what he should do, he could not follow and apply this knowledge in his life and act accordingly because he faces obstacles on the right path every now and then generally when a person gets exhausted by work, after a night's good sleep he arises with new energies and restarts his day in the same way, when he gets exhausted while speaking for hours and years in his old age he understands the value of keeping silence-MAUN.

Tulsidasji in Hanuman Bahuk says, though I have described my pain in so many stotram, it is better to keep silent now as you know everything even if a dumb prays to you.

तुम्ह तें कहा न होय हा हा सो बुझैये मोहिं।

हौं हूँ रहों मौन ही बयो सो जानि लुनिये।।(44)

In the same way, when a person has to die at the end of SARGA, he gets exhausted. The power of Pralay-destruction wiped out everything and when he gets new birth, he again becomes full of energy. It implies that the breaking of relationship with body and Sansar when you get exhausted with everything and you cannot correct it now, the dead end of every relation and break up and a new birth gives you new energy. When a person understands this, he is not going to be afraid of death.

Tulsidasji says;

काल तोपची तुपक महि,दारु अनय कराल।

पाप पलीता कठिन गुरु,गोला पुहुंमी-पाल।।

Time is a killer. Earth is artillery. Your crooked immorality is a poison in the form of liquor. Sins done by people are collected and king-making that sins in the form of hardball of nuclear energies destroys everything with his own hands to recreate a new world.

Hence a person should look at five elements only as forms of Paramatma, just as a goldsmith does, and look not at ornaments but to the gold element because he knows that every shape and creation of ornaments can be repeated if gold remains on his hands. Paramatma can bless his virtues in the form of different VIBHUTIS if you are eligible as gold; because action and things in this universe go on changing all the time. The change is constant whatever we see in this universe is gifted by Paramatma, the power skill, strength, and skills are forms of God's Vibhutis. Hence a knowledgeable person looks at Paramatma; not at a person and never be under the impact of miracles of anybody's personality but love all just being under the spell of Paramatma. To know is not enough To believe is essential but to follow HIM can help a person on the way to salvation hence we have to know how to be free from doubt and have faith in self and in Almighty.

Then, how to be free from doubt and have faith in the power of Paramatma only? 

Let's surrender to our Jagat Guru Lord Shri Krishna to find out answers to all the questions...Hope you are with me in search of the lighthouse in this disastrous situation...