Chapter-(531) How does every creature feel bondage with Prakruti...?

(531) How does every creature feels bondage with Prakruti and not with Paramatma, when they both are Parents –the BIJ and the YONI?

सर्वयोनिषु  कौन्तेय मूर्तयः सम्भवन्ति याः।

तासां ब्रह्म महद्योनिरहं बीजप्रदःपिता।.

According to our Shastra, there are eighty –four yonis –different kinds of living in various kinds of bodies but the mother of all these is Original PRAKRUTI प्रकृति (Yoni) MAHAD BRAHM महद् ब्रह्म. The BIJ बीज is implanted by Paramatma- the father in Prakruti-the mother. It means that, in addition to these eighty-four yonis of creatures, Devta, Yaksh, Kinnar, Gandharva, Bhut, Pishach, Serpents, livings, non-livings including all livings in air, water, and on the land of fourteen Bhuvans taking birth as जरायुज JARAYUJ-as humans and animals ANDAJ- अण्डज from eggs, from perspiration as SWEDAJ स्वेदज, from breaking soil and land pops up as plants and trees UDBHIJ उद्भिज i.e. SARVA YONISHU सर्व योनिषु made of five elements, having different shapes and colors of skin are created by Paramatma.

A nice example was given by Shri Ramsukhdasji to explain the presence of Paramatma in every JIV जीव. A cotton or woolen cloth is made by weaving threads horizontally and straight strings together but while knitting this cloth there remains a small hole among the woven strings. When we drop this cloth into water, water fills the hole even if we try to put this cloth out from the water, water could be seen in a hole. In a similar way here Prakruti is considered as cloth and Paramatma is the water, body -cloth with millions of holes, and the water hidden in all these holes is the ultimate element of Paramatma. All living and non–living are created by Paramatma and Prakruti but mostly all the living are attracted to Prakruti because water is hidden in the holes – felt wet but invisible to physical eyes while cloth is visible to all.

If a Sadhak remains detached from the illusive power of Prakruti, he would be free from the cycle of birth and death. The root cause of frequent birth and death is due to fascination with Prakruti- the illusive power that creates bondage to Sansar. Prakruti is made by three kinds of virtues SATVA, RAJAS, and TAMAS सत्व, रजस, तमस Let us understand why and how all the powers of Prakruti attract a person to her and person forgets his father- Paramatma-the BIJ. Isn't it a matter of concern about the reasons in detail?

Prakruti-Maya has trio-virtues such as SATVA, RAJAS, and TAMAS.If we want to accept the presence of Paramatma; it would be felt only by knowing BRAHM. In our OMKAR MANTRA. A stands for all the living of universe, U –stands for Devlok, and M stands for Brahm lok. The dot is related to the power and strength of Maya-Prakruti. It is established on the top of OMKAR when it is the time of the creation of the universe and it goes down during the period of destruction –the PRALAY. This power of Prakruti is visible; though BRAHM lives within our body he is invisible to us.

Even the knowledge of Paramatma is considered as BRAHMGYAN ब्रह्मज्ञान and knowledge of power of Nature—Prakruti, all kinds of VIDHYAS विद्या and skills are related with ASTADHA अष्टधा knowledge of Prakruti. It includes all kinds of degrees we can earn from various Gurukul or universities.

अनंतशास्त्रं वेदितव्यं स्वल्पस्य कालो बहुविध्नाः।

हंसो यथा क्षीरं जलंवत यत सारभूतं तद उपासितव्यम।अयि ब्रह्मत्वं जानामि।।

Even if a person learns all kinds of sixty-four kalas and seventy-four Vidhyas he could not be a true knowledgeable person without knowing Brahma. To acquire knowledge of BRAHM Sadhak has to make his mind free from all kinds of worldly knowledge as all the knowledge of science is perishable. Only the knowledge of Brahma is permanent. When a Sadhak acquires PARA VIDHYA परा विद्या means the knowledge of AADHIBHAUTIK आधिभौतिक and APARA VIDHYA अपरा विद्या is related with physical world . One is related to earthly knowledge and the other is related to the knowledge of Param Tatva –the ultimate element.

The power of VIDHYA is related to STHUL स्थूल world . Para Vidhya is related to the SUKSHMA world. Whatever is visible is seen and learned but BRAHM is invisible and it can be felt only through meditation and thoughts...The knowledge of the soul and Paramatma is BRAHMGYAN to know the soul, as a drop of water hidden in the wet cloth is unseen, knowing Paramatma living within every JIVATMA, self as a part of Paramatma is the spiritual knowledge. The knowledge of BRAHM stays within all and could be attained by all if it is not hidden and corrupted by Prakruti. The knowledge of BRAHM cannot be corrupted it is holy but without meditation, tap, Swadhyay, or thinking about Brahm with spiritual curiosity, MUMUKSHUTA मुमुक्षुत्व no knowledge of BRAHM can be achieved. If a Sadhak tries to see Paramatma within his own existence, he could feel the presence of Paramatma's Swaroop as SAT, CHIT, and AANAND सच्चिदानंद but generally, we see with our physical eyes outwardly and try to understand and learn what we see in this physical world. Hence we see or make a show about Prakruti outside and not Paramatma within us as Lord Hanumanji sees Paramatma within him and he could show it to non–believers too the presence of Paramatma within him.

Our trio-bodies at different position of awakening, sleep and dreaming जागृति,निद्रा एवम् सुषुप्ति अवस्था with STHULA, SUKSHMA and KARAN SHARIR along with mind, body and deeds MANASA VACHA and KARMANA मनसा वाचा कर्मणा remains busy in understanding continuously changing Sansar. Though he knows his body is made of the same five elements as he sees outside Jal, Vayu, Tej, Agni, and Atma Tatva. He is fascinated by Prakruti because of the virtues of Satva Rajas and Tamas. If a person learns about his inner self and knows inner engineering through Yoga, he could be blessed by five elements outside in the universe and he can get inner power and strength from that ultimate source but he forgets his own Swaroop as a part of Paramatma and follows Prakruti –Maya. If he tries to know Brahm, he could be Brahm. BRAHM BRAHMAIV Bhavti instead of accepting him as a soul he thinks of his body, his possessions, his relations, or his self as real. If he understands the principle of Vedant as नाहं कर्म भोक्ता नाहंसुखी दुःखी अहं सच्चिदानंदोङहम् then he could understand the father –Paramatma.

But Prakruti attracts all JIV to her according to the proportion of Satva, Rajas, and Tamas virtues. A person having Satva virtues should remain clear and clean in his character, bright with Knowledge of Brahm, and free from the expectation of happiness,

तत्र सत्वं निर्मलत्वात्प्रकाशकमनामयम्।

सुखसङ्गेन बध्नाति ज्ञानसङ्गेन चानध।।

When a person is full of Satva his senses would feel lightness, awareness, and brightness . But these Satva virtues have two kinds of Swaroop. The first Swaroop is Pure Swaroop whose goal is to attain Paramatma only. The second Swaroop is Malin Swaroop -the corrupted Swaroop which leads a person to acquisition of BHOG and properties because it is attracted by Paramatma. When a person wants to acquire wealth and tries to be happy, he creates bondage for himself when you expect happiness; you are bound to do undesirable karma. When a person thinks about satisfying his senses, he would turn to Rajas and Tamas virtues because he wants to accumulate wealth and if he could not get whatever he expects, he would turn to a monster-increase of Tamas. Satva is free from Vikars while RAJO RAGATMAKAM VIDDHI रजो रागात्मकं विद्धि. The expectation of happiness creates bondage to Sansar and rebirth. Satva virtues get corrupted with Rajas and Tamas as trio virtues exist in more or less proportion within every Jivatma. सुखसङ्गेन बध्नाति ज्ञानसङ्गेन चानध Hence a person could be not free from Vikars.

Then why does a Sadhak turn to Rajas virtues? How Rajasdoes create bondage in a person? Let us understand from Jagat Guru Lord ShriKrishna through his speech in Bhagavad Gita 

Om Tat Sat...Shri Krishnarpanmastu...