Chapter- (478) How could we be conscious spiritually ?

(478)

How could we be conscious spiritually or acquire JAGTRAT AWASTHA जागृत अवस्था ?

Rishi Chanakya says,

मुक्तिमिच्छसि चेत्तात विषयान् विषयत् त्यज।

क्षमाङङर्जवं दया शौचं सत्यं पीयूषवद्।।(चाणक्यनीति 9-1)

O Dear human beings! If you think about liberation try to abandon all the subjects that occupy you in this bondage of Sansar. Accept virtues as forgiveness, compassion, kindness, purity of mind, speech, heart, and actions, and truth only thinking about all of them as nectar. All the vices as pride and anger, envy and jealousy, feelings of revenge and hatred doing harm to the others and hurting nobody through mind, speech, and action can create seeds of bondage for you and you cannot remain aloof from getting the fruits of whatever you have sown in the land of your karma Bhoomi. Arjun surrenders himself to Shri Krishna and remains under the control of Paramatma and obeys him before doing anything. Hence Paramatma has described to him all his Swaroop of various Varna and figures, shapes and now he shows him all the divine Swaroop as twelve आदित्य ADITYA, Eight VASU वसु, eleven RUDRA रुद्र, two ASHWIN KUMAR अश्विन कुमार, and thirty-nine MARUT GANAS मरुत गण that he has never seen before.Aadi Parva of Mahabharat describes twelve Swaroop of Aaditya as sons of mother Aditi; they are Dhata धाता , Mitra मित्र, Aryamaअर्यमा , Shakra शक्र , Varun वरुण , Ansh अंश , Bhag भग , Vivasvan विवस्वान, Poosha पूषा , Savita सविता ,Tvashta त्वष्टा and Vishnu विष्णु .While the eighteenth verse of sixty-six Adhyaya of Mahabharat's Aadi Parva describes, Vasu of eight kinds as Dhar धर, Dhruva ध्रुव, Som सोम, Aah अहः, Anil अनिल Anal अनल Pratyush प्रत्युष, and Prabhas प्रभास. Further, Harivansham-first Parva, third Adhyaya in his fifty-one and fifty-two verse describes eleven kinds of Rudra Swaroop as हर, Bahurop बहुरुप, Triambak त्र्यम्बक, Aparajit अपराजित, Vrusha Kapi वृषाकपि, Shambhu शम्भु, Kapardi कपर्दी, Raivat रैवत, Mrugvyagh मृगव्याध, Sharva शर्व, and Kapolei कपाली. While two Ashwini Kumar are considered as Vidhya वैद्य, doctors of Gods.

In Vayu Puran Sixty seventh Adhyaya verses from are hundred twenty three to one hundred thirty describes thirty nine swaroop of Marut –Gan as Satya Jyoti सत्यज्योति,Aaditya आदित्य ,Satya Jyoti सत्यज्योति, Tiryag Jyoti तिर्यग ज्योति , Sajyoti सज्योति , Jyotishman ज्योतिष्मान ,Harit हरित , Rutjit ऋतजित्, Satyajit सत्यजित्,,Sushen सुषेण ,Senchit सेनजित्, Satyamitra सत्यमित्र ,Abhimitra अभिमित्र ,Harimitra हरिमित्र , Krut कृत , Satyaसत्य ,Dhruva ध्रुव ,Dharta धर्ता ,Vidharta विधर्ता ,Vidharay विदारय , Dhwant ध्वान्त , Dhyuti धुनि, Ugra उग्र ,Bhim भीम , abhiyu अभियु ,Sakship साक्षिप , Irdruk ईदृक , Anyadruk अन्यादृक ,Yadruk यादृक ,Pratikrut प्रतिकृत् ,Ruk ऋक, Samiti समिति , Samrambhya संरम्भ, Erdaksha ईदृक्ष, Purush पुरुष , Anyadruksha अन्यादृक्ष, cheatas चेतस, Samita समिता , Samdruksha समदृक्ष,Pratidruksha प्रतिदृक्ष ,Maruti मरुति , Sarat सरत , Devदेव ,Dishदिश , यजुः Yaju, Anudruk अनुदृक ,Sam साम ,Manush मानुष and Vish विश् . All together makes thirty three koti-kinds of Devta .Names of Marud Gan are considered as Devta but they are not included in the list of thirty three koti Devta because they have been transformed themselves from Daitya to Devta and that is the reason Paramatma also described them differently by adding the word TATHA –and .