broken but together again | krlnpity

Karlnapity-

Requested by bisexualmuffinboy

"KARL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" quackity yelled mostly out of relief but also anger as Karl came in through the door, it was 1 am and quackity and sap were worried sick

"Both of you have been coming home so late where have you guys been" quackity said tears already dripping down his face.

"What happened to a welcome home darling" Karl mumbled taking off his shoes trying to go upstairs but quackity grabbed his arm.

"Karl it's 1 am! Do you know how worried we were!?" Quackity shouted at him

"You're one to talk, hanging out with shlatt all of the time coming home a stupid times drunk out of your mind, you're gonna tell me you're cheating on us with him now" Karl spat back at him.

"Karl- babe- that's nothing he's my best fri-" quackity tried to explain.

"I don't want to hear it!" Katl shouted. "What's going on?" Sapnap said comimg in putting an arm around quackity who had started quietly crying.

"He's giving out to me for coming home late when he comes home drunk everyday!" Karl shouted.

"Karl relax I know you're upset right now but his drinking habit is something we are trying to work through together remember?" Sapnap said.

"I know but he's not even trying to do anything about it is he!" Karl said.

"Karl I am I promise I am it's just hard" quackity tried to reassure. "Quackity if you really cared about us this drinking would've stopped months ago" Karl spat again.

"Excuse me you actually think I don't care about you" quackity said standing up pushing Karl back.

"Woah babe settle down-" sapnap said standing up.

"ITS TRUE!" Karl shouted tears slipping down his face as well after being pushed by his partner

"ITS NOT MY FAULT KARL" quackity shouted.

"OF COURSE ITS YOUR FAULT HOW IS IT NOT YOU KNOW AT LEAST IM WORKING TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DISGUSTING HABITS ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING DRINK, YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WATCH YOU WASTE AWAY EVERY NIGHT!" Karl screamed.

"KARL WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS YOU SAID YOUD HELP!" quackity shouted.

"THAT WAS BEFORE YOU BLAMED ME FOR COMING HOME LATE WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS THAT HAS TO PAY FOR IT IM WORKING EXTRA HOURS JUST TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOU TURN AROUND AND YELL AT ME FOR BEING A LITTLE LATE HOME" Karl shouted tears streaming down his face.

"I HATE YOU!" quackity shouted. But covered his mouth after. Like he regretted it.

"REALLY THATS HOW YOU TREAT ME FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS BY YOUR SIDE REALLY GONNA FUCKING SAY THAT TO ME YOU DICKHEAD!" Karl screamed loudly quackity whimpered covering his ears.

"I wish I never met you quackity you're so fucking stupid all of the time you never think about anything"Karl said storming out and upstairs, 20 minutes later he came back down with his bags packed.

"Have a nice life!" He said storming out slamming the door loud behind him. Quackity nurses into tears sobbing loudly. Sapnap crouched in front of him

"Sap- go this isn't going to work out you should go" quackity said his face in his hands.

"Baby no-" sapnap said putting his arms around him.

"No! Please just go you'd be better off without me, leave!" Quackity shouted sapnap did as he was told and did the same thing as Karl did.