"normal" dreamnapnotfound

TW ⚠️ homophobia, crying, fighting

Characters.
George 22 they/them/he 🏳️‍🌈
Dream 23 he/him💚🤍💙🧡
Sapnap 22 💗💜💙
Alex 25 he/him 🤍🖤🤍🖤

"dream are you sure about this" George said in the passenger seat

"Yes George you'll be fiiinne" dream said
Driving

"George we are right there with you" sapnap said

"Sapnap don't be so dramatic it's a bar" dream said keeping

"I know but my baby's nervous" sapnap said with puppy dog eyes giving George a kiss on the shoulder.

"Hey not without mee" dream said
They all laughed.

When they got there there was a big crowded outside the bar which did not help George's anxiety.

Dream and sapnap noticed and grabbed George's hands walking in. A lot of people were glaring at them as they walked further in he saw several people whispering behind Thier hands staring at them.

George's hands started to shake making sapnap and dream grip them tighter.

They sat down at the barstools and George sat on sapnaps lap as sapnap wrapped his arms around his waist massaging him up and down. there friend alex was behind the counter.

"What's it to be guys" Alex said "just water for now Alex" dream replied,
"ugh boring" Alex replied scoffing and
They all laughed.

They were sitting there chatting until they saw a man sitting at a table near them start staring at them giving the disgusted looks. None of them took much notice until the strange man comes over and screams "what the fuck do you think you are doing in this bar this is disgusting you guys are faggots I mean what the fuck is wrong with you" he said speaking directly to George now "why the fuck are you wearing a skirt and makeup you f@gg0t"

"I-i" George tried to say but he was so overcome by not having his tears fall that he couldn't speak. The guy stuck out his fist and hit George straight in the face making his head hit against sapnaps shoulder

Sapnap grabbed his fist and dream stood up looking like he wanted to kill the man. But Alex held him down "sir get the fuck out of my bar" he said sapnap still on the guys arm

George ran away to the bathroom. The man shouted "f@gg0t after them and sounds like he almost ran after them

George locked themself in the bathroom and sat on the floor crying he had a bloody nose from the man and they could feel and bruise forming around their eye.

George put his hands on his face trying to muffle the sounds of his chocked sobs and gasps. George started to slip into a panic attack "no no no please" George cried as his hands started shacking and he put them on his ears trying to drown his thoughts.

"Do what sap told you, just breathe" he whispered to himself.

Back in the bar dream, sapnap and Alex were trying to get him out of the door but it was proving to be a very difficult challenge. Sapnap got smacked in the face and dream had a cut on his eye (ifykyk) "sir if u don't get out I'll call the police" Alex said

They finally got the man out of the bar and Alex announced to everyone that they were closing for the day. Sapnap and dream looked at each other before grabbing each other's hands walking to the bathroom.

There was a knock on the bathroom door George was in "baby can we come in please"
Sapnap said. "Y-ye" George replied.

"Hey Georgie" dream said walking over and kneeling down infront of George sapnap kneeled behind dream his hands on dreams shoulders.

George was crying very heavily now that dream and sapnap were here he felt more comfortable to show emotion "hey hey hey hey hey your ok Georgie ur ok" dream lifted George's chin up to look at them, he had a black eye "dream-" "I know Georgie I know we are here now ok we are here" dream cooed kissing Georges forehead.

George sobs turned into almost screams. "Can you hear me baby" sapnap said

George nodded his breathing started to quicken and their hands and legs were shaking. Sapnap moved over to sit beside dream each of them holding a different hand.

"Sh sh sh sh sh Georgie your ok we promise"

"He-he-he" George tried to say but it came out all stuttered.

"I know I know" sapnap said in the softest voice he could muster.

Sapnap let go of their hands and pulled George onto his lap and rubbed circles into his back holding him tightly George started to sob into the boys shoulder dream rubbed George's thighs before giving him a gentle kiss on their lips, george seemed to just melt into the kiss almost like magic their breathing and shaking slowed and their sobs were quieter and further apart

"See look youre ok"

George took a deep breath in gave sapnap and dream a big hug.

George exhausted from his panic attack and the days events seemed to fall asleep in their arms.

"Oh" sapnap said picking George up bridal style George's hands around his neck, they tipped and thanked quackity on he way out.

"You have a ride home today Alex?" Dream said "ye Karl picking me up now in a minute" quackity said looking up from his phone.

dream opened the car door and sapnap put George in the back before getting in himself and cuddling up with the sleeping boy.

They drove home in silence. When they got there, Dream said "put them in bed he's not gonna feel great when they wake up"

"yea alright" sapnap replied, they went up the stairs and tucked in George and turned the lights off

"You reckon we should get in bed with them just be there when he wakes up" sapnap said "yeah good idea" they got in bed both wrapping there arms around George.

the two fell asleep either side of George holding him tightly. When George woke up he sat bolt upright "dream, sapnap!" George said as he didn't know what was going on.

"Georgie we are here come in" dream said they both hugged George again making George feel as comfortable as possible.

"I love you"

Woooo second chapter love you
🤍🌼🤍🤍🌼🤍

Words:1085

Just went through the chapter again

Spell checked*