dnf | car crash pt2

George's eyes fluttered open "your awake omg he's awake" dream said doctors rushed over to them.

"George I want you to blink twice if you can hear me" one doctor said and George blinked twice.

Now that George was awake they can move him into surgery without risk of further injury.

George looked surprised and scared. "It's ok Georgie I'll be here when you get out I love you" dream said kissing George's not broken hand.

George got taken into surgery and dream waited in the room for him to come back.
The surgery had taken around six and a half hours before a doctor came back saying "George was fine but he still mite not be completely the same because of the impact to his head"

A tear dropped slowly from dreams eye which was quickly brushed away. The doctor smiled at him before walking out of the room dream stood on the spot before he
completely broke down "Georgie" dream cried.

He sat back into his chair by George's vacant bed. Half an hour later George came back in bed his pupils were diluted and he looked really tired more tired than dream had ever seen him.

"H-hi d-dream" George said. "Hello love" dream replied. The nurses and doctors left the room to do something so dream and George could have a chat. "George I'm so sorry i-i shouldn't of asked you to come in the weather i-i-" "dream it's ok things happen I'm ok really just tired and a bit sore" George said  his voice was quiet and raspy the voice he always had when he was tired. "I love you George" dream said

Dream lent over the bed and gave George a kiss on the head. George smiled in his response and rolled his head to face the ceiling "how did sapnap react" George said
"He was ok just worried about you, he's really good at hiding it though" dream responded. "Yeah that sounds like him" George replied

A/n why am I writing this like it's a fucking movie lol

"How are you anyways" George said

"I'm alright I only broke my arm" dream said pointing at his arm in a cast "it was on your thigh in the car b-but you t-took most of the h-hit-" dream said tears building up again "dream" George said

Dream gave George another hug and then let George sleep for a bit. They both woke up early the following day to a nurse checking George's vitals and drips "all good" she said walking out of the room. The same nurse comes around 9 times per day. This continued for about a week before the nurse said "you can go home tomorrow George".

George and dream looked at each other smiling. "I'll text sapnap to pick us up since we don't have a car".  The doctor came in the room to explain to George what he needed to do and what medication he needs to take.

Dream asked a question he had been burning to ask "do you know who the other guy was in the other car"  dream asked "we are not allowed to say anything about the other person I'm afraid clay" the doctor replied

On the day when George was leaving Dream helped George get out of his bed and into a wheel chair with the doctors assistance. Sapnap was waiting for them in the lobby.

"Hey" sapnap said as they walked down to him George still in wheel chair. When they got to sapna car sapnap climbed in the front and dream carefully helped George into his seat and doing his belt up.

George looked nerves and dream noticed "it's alright George" dream said putting a hand carefully on George's shoulder. Sapnap seemed to have realized what was going on and said "George it's ok we aren't going on the motorway (high street) and I'll drive slowly. George didn't look completely reassured but dream held his hand making him feel twice as safe.

The drive home in silence until dream asked "how's Karl" "well he's really worried the night after we came home from the hospital he was not happy, he goes to your house a lot to take there of patches"

"I think he's there now" sapnap finished. George was happy and sad about Karl being there on one hand Karl was his best friend and hadn't seen him in a while but also he really wanted to sleep in his own bed with dream.

When they arrived Karl opened the door they went into a spotless house that smelted like daisy's. "Hi Karl said as they got out dream picked up George and was carrying him into the house.

"Where do you wanna go" dream said
"Our bedroom please" George replies hugging dream tightly. Dream slowly walked up the stairs and places George in bed. Dream went back downstairs to sapnap and Karl.

"Hello" dream says to Karl and sapnap "hi" they both reply "how's George" Karl asked dream sighed and replied with "he ok I think tired and in pain".

"Well I think we would just be in the way here" sapnap said "cya" dream replied closing the door behind them it was 5:00 and George had to take his tablets now. So dream brought them up with some water.

"Georgie" dream says giving George the glass of water. George took the tablet and sank back into bed. Dream got in after him.

"I love you" dream said

A/n
I'm sorry ik this chapters bad but I hoped you liked it anyways pls give me request because I can't think of anything. I might rewrite this later but here it is for now

Pls tell me if anything I right is against anyone's boundaries.

Pls eat and drink today I lovvve you

🤍🌼🌹🌿🤍🌼🌹🌿🤍🌼🌹🌿🤍🌼🌹🌿

Word count 1000 exactly lol