kidnapped | dnf

(this chapter is me practicing writing my other book "what the universe wanted" ,go read).

George-he/they 24 🏳️‍🌈
Dream-he/him 24💗💜💙
Kidnapper-he/him 26

Tw kidnap, blood, rape,cutting,

Context-
George had been in a toxic relationship with his ex boyfriend who used to beat and rape him but he got out of it and is now in a relationship with dream (again go read my other book if you wanna understand)

George pov-
"I walked home from shopping my hands being held down from the weight of the food I was carrying all of mind was focused on not dropping the bags at my sides and not falling over that I didn't realize what was going on around me, I didn't realize a black car pull up beside me I only realized something was wrong when I heard footsteps behind me but just as I turned to look I felt a hand close around my face, my fight or flight defences kicked in automatically and I kicked, screamed, smacked and scrapes trying to get away but I picked up ofc the ground and into the back of the car "hey what the fuck!" I screamed that was before I saw his face...

I immediately screamed out when I saw him my body started to panic badly and I started to sob loudly before something heavy was dropped on my head knocking me out.

I awoke in a dark room my eyes took a while to adjust in the dark before I noticed I was tied to a chair with tape and rope completely naked I cried out into the darkness and was shacking "keep it down slut" I heard his voice from the corner of the room I saw him walk towards me "please don't hurt me please just let me go please I beg you I won't tell anyone" I pleaded "oh but George I'm not letting you go your here forever now ok and you are going to do what I say" he said and pulled out a knife from his pocket and my breath hitched inside my chest as he grew closer,

He started to carve into me as I screamed at each contact. "Please stop I'll do anything" I screamed he carved words like 'slut' 'toy' and other really hurtful words into my arms and legs which I knew would never go away but just bleed until they became white scars.

"Be quiet" he shouted and slapped me across the face and I started to cry more. Get up he said unwrapping the rope from around my chest and waist.

I forced me around before undressing himself and I mentally prepared myself for it before starting to rape me my knees buckled but I had to keep standing I had to keep going. He didn't even try to be gentle he threw me on the chair again tying the ropes so I could barely breathe before he walked out of the room to leave my in there to cry and try to nurse my injury's.

--------------------------------------------–----------

Random witness pov-

What the hell just happened I thought as I saw someone just be dragged into a car I immediately pulled out my phone to get the regplate. I want to the police station hoping that I could maybe help something I explained to them the story and showed him the license plate the officers asked what he looked like and I explained what the person who was kidnapped looked like "em he had brown hair he was about 5'7-5'6 and he was in a blue jumper".

They told me to sit and wait while they check security cameras around the area. I was sitting there for about 2 hours before a man comes into the station he has blonde hair and green eyes and is in a black hoodie and black shorts. "Hey my name is clay and my boyfriend left about 4 and a half hours ago to get groceries and isn't back yet and it's a five minute walk from our apartment and I was just wondering if you could look and camera footage" he said very quickly "we already are looking at the footage sir we had a tip off from a witness from the event" the officer said "what event he replied back"

"Mr clay your boyfriend was kidnapped and we are trying to discover the residents of jay Hogan right now does the name mean anything" he added after noticing clays shocked face "that's his ex boyfriend he was incredibly abusive" he said his eyes swimming with tears "it's ok clay we will find him" he said.

-------------–----------—---------

George pov-
He came into the room he smelled of alcohol he had his half empty beer bottle in his hand before he threw it at me. Since I had no clothes on the glass dug into his skin. "I am going to beat the shit out of you" he said kicking me in the stomach and punching me in the face. It kept going on like this for what felt like hours I had bruises and scratches all over me. My face was red with tears. I felt hopeless like I was trapped for ever no one could hear me scream.

–----------------------------–

Dream pov-

When the officers found the address they let me go with them I wanted to be there for George I knew he was going to be distraught by it my heart shattered when I imagined what George must be feeling we arrived at the house and the police broke down the door letting us all inside we came across and door on the wall that had a padlock on it but the padlock wasn't locked neither was the door the police breached the door to reveal steps down into the basement where we came across George lying naked and unconscious on a chair tied down. I walked over with another officer "sir can you hear me" she spoke George slowly opened his terrified looking eyes "y-yes where is he oh my god" he cried "hey baby it's ok" I said getting on my knees infront of him "we'll be out in a second ok just a few more minut-"

I was cut off by an officer yelling "put your hands up you are under arrest for kidnap, rape and abuse anything said can be held against you in court" he said wrapping hand cuffs around his hands and bringing him upstairs.

"Let's get you out ok" i said untying the ropes and giving George his clothes that were set aside. He jumped into my arms not being able to walk and he wrapped his legs around my waist as I carried him to the police car and the officer we were with dropped us home. George was softly sobbing his head on my shoulder in the back seats. "Your safe now baby"  I said kissing him on the head.

When we arrived home I carried George inside and up the stairs to my apartment. We went to our bedroom. I set him down on the bed. He put his head in his hands and sobbed historically into them "come here sweetheart, it's ok it's ok shshshsh no one's going to hurt you now your safe"  I pulled him onto my lap "he did it again exactly like it used to be" he cried "I'm so sorry baby I'm so sorry I should have gone with you "clay you didn't know how could you have known". He put his head in my neck and softly cried into it. Before I stood to walk into the bathroom.

No one's pov-
Dream slowly undressed him again asking for consent before doing so. Dream didn't see the words carved into him before but now saw after taking a closer look. He looked down at his feet and covered his eyes with his hand. "George" he said before taking his hand away and leaning in to kiss the word 'slut' on his chest. He whipped down George bloody body and putting bandages on him.

He put George into bed before getting in himself to rest they were exhausted after today and fell asleep quickly.

A/n
I don't know if this will be it but I like it for now bcs I want something like this to happen in the book. Anyways pls read 'what the universe wanted' new chapter out soon

Words 1408