STOP! | karlnapity

Sapnap had been diagnosed with autism since he was maybe only 3 years old, he was fairly high functioning but it still didn't stop his meltdown and sensory overloads if things ever got too loud and in the case Karl and quackity seemed to have forgotten that.

Sapnap stepped into their sitting room to see a complete battle taking place between his two lovers.
"Hey darlings i-" sapnap said but was cut off by quackity screaming at him?

"Sapnap fuck off can't you see we are in the middle of something!" Quackity full on yelled, "don't yell at him just because you're mad at me" Karl said not yelling but definitely stern.

Sapnaps eyes glossed over watching this all happen. Quackity and Karl continued to scream at each other, mostly quackity and Karl just played his screams off.

"G-guys stop please" sapnap tried to say very often but neither of them heard him.

Sobs started to escape his lips as he ran to his room upstairs still being able to here the fight from downstairs.

Sapnap ran into their room and hid in his safe space he had made in the small walk in closet that none of them really used knowing it was sapnaps favourite place. That he always went to when ever the needed to find him he'd always be in the reading, sleeping playing with stim toys or just relaxing it was the most adorable thing to find him in there.

The room was like two metres squared and consisted of a been bag, some nice stuffies on top of it covered in throw blankets. He had some selves with different stim toys, books and snacks.

There was also LDS running up the walls which he didn't put on as he was already so overstimulated

He had two pairs of ear defenders hanging up on the wall and he grabbed one putting it on, he had pacifiers in there aswell in a box on the self. He didn't have age reggression but sometimes in was nice to have something to chew on.

But he still didn't really think about that he clapped his hands over the orange on the ear defenders grasping on tightly as he rocked back and forth sobbing hysterically, kicking his legs around a little.

---

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO STUPID KARL!" quackity screamed "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU DONT DO ANYTHING HELPFUL EVER!"

"YEAH YOU THINK I DO NOTHING FOR YOU GUYS I-" quackity screamed but was cut off by Karl.

"Shut up" Karl told him staring at the ceiling he heard something that sounded like a sob.

Then it clicked in his head and he sighed remembering. "Stay here" Karl said walking away upstairs. "What Karl?" Quackity said slightly concerned at his fiance's sudden stop.

"I think sapnaps upset wait here for us" Karl said.

"What no he's my baby I'm coming" quackity protested.

"You really wanna talk to him like that you're literally shaking out of anger stay here and relax for a second babe" Karl said sprinting up the stairs knowing exactly where Sapnap was.

Just as he suspected sapnap was having a full on meltdown in the dark which saddened Karl that he didn't ask for help.

It looked like one of sapnap worse ones he was pulling out his hair kicking his legs and screaming aswell as sobbing that was more like wailing.

"Oh no baby come here" Karl said sitting on the bean bag picking up sapnap and holding him in his arms. Sapnap whined and squirmed around at the new touch but eventually fell custom to it.

"Sh sh sh sh it's alright sweetheart" Karl comforted.

"No please stop fighting stop I don't like it" he sobbed his eyes firmly shut.

"The fightings stopped baby it's all over" Karl said putting sapnap back on the floor as he kept squirming probably not wanting to be touched.

Sapnap grabbed at his hair rocking back and fourth.

"Honey can we not pull our hair we don't want to hurt our selves" Karl explains taking his wrists. "No! Don't touch me don't hurt me" sapnap sobbed hitting him away.

Sapnap continued to rock trying to make himself better but it wasn't working, this all broke Karl's heart seeing him like this knowing he couldn't say anything or do anything just watched.

It was only when sapnap started to harshly slam his head against the wall did Karl do something he slid the pillow in between his head and the wall trying again to hold his wrists so he didn't hurt himself this time sapnap let him.

He picked sapnap up onto his lap sitting down on the beanbag holding him tightly as sapnap let out some smaller cries.

"That's it baby relax the noise is gone now ok me and q aren't fighting anymore"Karl said as sapnap gripped onto him tightly.

"Here sweetheart have one of these" Karl said handing sapnap a pacifier that he could suck on to help him calm down.

"That's it honey just relax now" Karl said rubbing his back as he sang a sweet song to him.

Alex then opened the door seeing a sleepy sapnap in Karl's arms who was quietly singing to him sapnap was slightly hiccuping as he listened to Karl sing calming down from his meltdown. The two of them always loved Karls singing it always relaxed them down no matter the problem.

He came in and sat beside them smiling down at the now fast asleep sapnap. "Is he ok now I heard some banging" quackity asked rubbing Karl's back.

"Yeah he's ok he was hitting his head on the wall the poor thing and I didn't know what to do" Karl explained stroking the boys head.

"Oh no" quackity sighed. "Baby let's not fight anymore I don't think he can handle it" Karl said kissing sapnaps closed lips.

"I can agree with that" quackity said putting his head on Karl's shoulder.

The tree genuinely looked like a happy little family Karl and quackity looking down at their sleeping fiance cooing at him and rocking him as they sand sweet songs.

I love this chapter lol.

Words 1032