tourettes | dnf

Requested by no_blow tysmm

Dream 23 he/him🏳️‍🌈
George 26 he/him🏳️‍🌈

Dream has had tourettes for most of his life both vocal and physical. George and dream had got together around a year ago and dream not wanting to be judged had tried to conceal it from him to not much avail as, George of course found out about it soon after since it's definitely not the easiest thing to hide. though and instead of leaving has dream had dreaded he'd  been supporting him helping him especially during his tic attacks.

-------

Dream was in bed his tics had been really hard to manage today spilling a class of water all over the table then not being able to clean it up instead throwing the cloth at George.  and hadn't felt like doing much or talking to anyone after preferring to just sit in his room alone and try manage it by himself. Of course George wasn't mad nor did he ever feel unsafe around him as lots of people assume he would be. He just smiled at him a cleaned it up himself
-

His neck kept jerking making his neck hurt all he wanted to do was just simply scroll through TikTok like any normal person but he kept dropping his phone and flinging his head back harshly, after several painful attempts of holding his tics he gave up on watching TikTok and put his phone down sitting up straight. he became very frustrated by his tics ' his neck, back and head throbbing tears splattered his eyes as he began to cry out of his frustration and pain.

His cries mixed with vocal ticks filled the room and slowly filled the house through the bedrooms open door. George heard and went up to their room to see if dream was having a tic attack which he was to meat dream. "Ok ok dream it's ok" George said sitting down beside him "don't cry it ok" George said as dream involuntarily threw is head back "will I put some music on" George asked knowing it helps distract dream "ye- s *pop* ple-ase" dream said between vocal tics. George quickly went on Spotify to play the first playlist he saw which was dream favorite "click click *neck jerk fuck you- I'm sorry ge- dick orge" dream said getting visibly more frustrated "it's fine just try to relax"

"Ok now can you try spell your name for me please" George asked trying to get dream to focus on something else "d-" dream started but he was to ticking so much it was hard to get the letters out. "I c-c-cant" dream said "ok just focus on my breathing then alright" George said taking deep breaths.

dreams hands started to tic and Dream still ticking violently accidentally hit George hard in the face which made George let out a cry of pain cup his hand to his face "oh m-my g-god- fuck you- i-i-im s-so so sorry" dream cried "it's ok I'm alright" George said tears lacing his eyes shuffling back a few centimeters so dream couldn't hurt him. George continued to take deep breaths and helped calm dreams tics. Grabbing a pillow to stop dream hurting himself.

"Have you taken your meds" George asked as dream shoulders twitched "n-no I f-forgot" dream said no longer crying. "Ok I'll get them give me a second" George said standing up and walking to a cabinet and took them out he walked over handing them to dream grabbing water dream took the pills and started to drink the water but his hand twitched and he dropped it "alright alright it's ok" said as dream let out a gasp and water covered him and the glass hit his lap.

George got up again to grab a change of clothes and a towel and stripped dream of his wet clothes and dabbed the part of his skin that was wet. handing the clothes to dream who got changed into them. "You want to take a nap while the tablets kick in" George asked "yes please" dream said and exhausted from his tic attack layed back down George going with him.
"I love you so much" George said
"I love you too" dream said before closing his eyes.

A/n
This literally took all dayy Soo I hope you like it and pls correct me if I'm wrong love u ppl

Words 664 short chapter🤗