coping karlitynotfound

Tw pills, suicide, hospitals, death (tell me if I missed anything)

Requested by lovelydraconevile

"baby are you ok in there it's been a while" quackity said his ear to the bathroom door.

"Mmnh" is all he got as a response from George. "Baby tell me what's wrong, I can help" he said banging on the door. 'no response'

He broke the door off the hinges going into the room. The sight will shock him forever. George was on the ground pills surrounding him. His eyes were closed he wasn't breathing. Quackity felt his pulse, nothing. Quackitys heart skipped a beat.

"George baby wake up please" he shouted. "Karl! Karl please help!" He shouted Karl came running in a few seconds later.

"I'll call an ambulance ok" Karl said as quackity started CPR trying to remember what to do. 

He felt his lover's ribs cracking and felt awful for him. 'why would he do this to himself' he thought.

"Ambulance is on the way" Karl said. "Are you tired love do you want me to take over" Karl asked through his tears.

"No! No I'm ok I need to know he's alright" quackity said continuing to pound into George's chest. Quackity was letting out loud sobs pleading for George to wake up.

Karl was also crying at this point running a hand through George hair kissing his forehead.

"It's going to be ok George we are here" Karl said hugging him. Karl went to go answer the door after leaving quackity alone.

The paramedics came in quackity letting them do their thing.

Quackity held onto Karl as they both sobbed loudly. "I don't know what happened I came I-i-m and h-he was l-like this" quackity sobbed out. The paramedics took him away without saying a word to the two.

"Why would he do t-that" Karl sobbed into quackity's shoulder. "I don't know I know knew he was upset lately but I didn't know it was this bad" quackity said

"Let's go to the hospital ok" Karl said standing up picking quackity up off the ground.

"I'll drive ok" Karl cried. Quackity nodded his head.

The two cried the whole way there quackity was curled up in his seat his head buried in his knees. Karl was sobbing his lungs out but trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"We are here baby" Karl sniffled, "I can't go in" he sobbed. "Come on baby please" Karl cried tears poring down his pink face.
Quackity latched onto him sobbing hysterically.

"I hope he's ok" quackity cried. Karl bottom lip shuck breaking down as well.

Quackity kissed his head. They stayed in each other's arms for about five minutes until they were calm enough to go into the hospital.

They went up to the reception. "Relatives of George Davison" she asked.

They both nodded. "Come with me" she said.

Standing up, she took them to a room that was more like an office.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, there was nothing we could do he was already gone" she explained.

The other two broke down into each others arms falling to the floor. The two sobbed until they couldn't anymore their throats hurting.

"This was found in his pocket" she said handing them a beautifully scrawled note.

Hi bubs and love.
This isn't your fault I've been dealing with a lot and I just couldn't anymore I love you two so much and I hope you live better lives without me because you two deserve it. Forget about me and have good times.