eating disorder | dnf

Tw bolimia, swearing, weighing scales, disordered eating, vomit ⚠️

Characters.
George 23 he/they🏳️‍🌈
Dream 24 he/him 🏳️‍🌈

"Shit I've gained 4 pounds" George says stepping on the scale. George's eyes filled with tears when he looked in the mirror.

"eww" he said to himself, sighing, he was so disappointed
"why do I have to look like this" he said cringing at himself and examining themselves from different angles.

"What was that Georgie" Dream said from Thier open bedroom door.

"Nothing" George sang back in an unconvincing voice.

George had been battling an eating disorder for months now he couldn't stand looking at himself and eating was becoming harder and harder, dream was aware of the situation but didn't really think much about it assuming George just didn't eat much normally.

Dream not thinking anything of George's muttering got up and walked to the kitchen to make both him and George lunch. He checked the fridge and the cabinets to find the stuff
"it'll got to be sandwiches I guess" dream said buttering the the bread and putting cheese on both of them.

George was still in the bathroom looking in the mirror "fuck fuck fuck how did this happen I have eaten in a day". "Fuck" George said starting to pace around the room.

"Georrrgge!" dream shouted from the kitchen "lunch!!"

'Fuck of course' George thought he couldn't eat not after this but he pulled himself away from the mirror "Coming one sec" George shouted back.

George came downstairs "hi babe" dream said giving George a kiss on the head and George put a fake smile on in response

"I made lunch" Dream said indicating the sandwich on the table "oh t-thank you" George said they both sat at the table to eat

George stared down at his sandwich hating every inch of it. It looked so good but he couldn't do it he couldn't eat it. He sat there for a few seconds scanning every inch of it  before reluctantly taking a small bite. Every bite George took made him feel guilty he looked down at his stomach disgusted by what he saw. Dream looked at him in concern and asked if they were ok which George replied with "y-yee one secon-

George got up and sprinted towards the bathroom and locked the door. He looked in the full length mirror "ew" George said to himself again it became a habit every time he looked in the mirror, he looked gross he looked like a whäle.

He knelt down infront of the toilet sticking two fingers down his throat so they'd throw up everything he ate.

Dream was still in the kitchen thinking George was just in the bathroom. But he could here vomiting noises coming from the bathroom, standing up immediately he went to go check if George was ok. He knocked on the door there was no answer he tried to just open the door it was locked.

There was no reason for the bathroom door to be locked. Right.
Even when George was throwing up the bathroom door wasn't locked.

"Georgie are you ok in there" dream said.

'fuck dream go away' George thought desperately gagging again.

"Yeah i-i just f-feel a b-bit s-sickk" George replied

"Aww baby let me come in and hold you"

"No"

"Why not"

"B-because"

"Georgie"

"DREAM LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

"O-ok baby"

Dream walked away from the bathroom he decided he'd sit on their bed and wait for George to come out so he can help him then.

"I'm so fat" George said his head over the toilet. "Eegghh"

George took a step away from the toilet and fell against the wall crying. He felt disgusting like the ugliest person in the world.

Dream heard a thud coming from the bathroom and went back to George.

"George" dream said

"DREAM PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, PLEASE" George screamed.

Dream new that their was something really wrong with George now even when George is sick he doesn't act like this.

Dream stayed in their bedroom not wanting to anger George. He sat there waiting for George his head was spinning in circles after he heard a loud retch from George he decided he couldn't take it anymore he went back to the bathroom and pushed on the door until it broke the lock.

The first thing dream saw was his boyfriend on the floor is fingers down his throat making himself throw up.

Dream almost fainted with shock he didn't know what to do. "George" he said sitting down beside his boyfriend and dragging his hand out if his throat and turning around looking at his shocked and embarrassed expression.

"Dream I'm sorry" George cried holding onto dreams shoulders "you have nothing to be sorry about George really" dream replied.

They both sat there and cried "George I love you and I'm gonna help u get through this" dream said "a-and I kn-now t-tha-at I was g-getting bet-ter bu-t I just c-c-cant do it" George cried

"Georgie" dream said kissing his boyfriends head stroking his back "please don't be mad" George said looking up at dream terrified "baby of course not I will never be mad at you"

Dream held George rubbing his back and whispering softly into their ear.

(10 months later)

George's eating disorder had been getting better with dreams help dream was there every meal time and everytime George needed to be sick even though it hurt him to see his boyfriend do that to himself he knew it was necessary for recovery.

"Dream, dream!" George said "what Georgie" dream replied "I ate a whole meal without throwing up!" George says running into dreams arms

"Oh my god I love you" dream said picking George up and spinning him around. "Congratulations"

"And also I had an idea" dream said
"Yes go on"
"Could we smash the weighing scale"
"Yess please" George replied

They ran into the bathroom to get the weighing scale and went outside and threw it on the ground they got a hammer and dropped it on it smashing it to pieces.

Laughing dream grasped George's waist pulling him into a soft kiss

"I love you"

A/n
Wooo first story

You are not alone pls don't be afraid to reach out

🌼🤍🌼🤍🌼🤍

Words 1056

*Spell checked*