shopping in little space isn't great| dnf

Requested by StubbornDuckDuck

Short

Age regression

Dream and George decided to go to a local clothes shop wanting to get some more clothes for when George slips.

"Come on baby" Dream says holding George by the hand who was already regressed to the age of around 6 because of all the comfy little space clothes he saw. He had already picked out a baby blue tracksuit set which he was so excited to try on when he gets home they had also got a matching pair of ear defenders because of the littles autism.

He usually wasn't very confident wearing ear defenders in public so to make him feel better dream bought a pair of light green ear defenders so he felt better. Then George insisted he got a matching tracksuit set in light green which of course dream agreed.

"Baby do you want to go get some more onesies sweetheart?" Dream asked bending down to George's level.

"Yes Dada" he said. They walked into a shop that sells them. dreams phone rang in his pocket. "Oh one second sweetheart I have to take this can you look over there" he suggested and George nodded.

He walked over to look at other clothes and decided after a bit he'd go back to dream but he didn't know he turned the wrong way to go back. He started to panic when he saw his boyfriend not there and he started to slip further from being scared. He walked around the shop not seeing anyone.

"Daddy" he cried out looking for him he was now around 1 an was no longer able to walk properly sitting down in a clothing rack sobbing hoping to find his boyfriend.

Dream got off the phone and went to see George noticing he wasn't there. Panicking he searched for George for around 20 minutes but eventually heard faint sobs coming from a clothing rack. "George?" He called out.

"Daddy" he heard George cry out. It came from inside a clothing rack. He pushed away the clothes seeing George sobbing hysterically. "Oh baby it's ok I'm here now I'm  here" he said opening his arms as the little crawled into them.

"Hey baby it's alright ok it's alright" dream said bobbing him on his hip. "How old are you feeling sweetheart" dream asked as George just held up his fist showing he was really little.

"Oh such a small baby boy, let's get you home alright" dream said not wanted George to be that small in public. They walked back to their car dream placing George in his seat strapping him in.

Dream played George's little space playlist as they drove home. They finally arrived home and dream carried George in placing him on the couch. "I'm going to get you a pacifier" he said but he didn't think George heard him.

As soon as he left George panicked thinking his caregiver had left him again. "Dada" he whimpered and after no response he started sobbing.

Dream heard the crying from the sitting room and hurried back in.

"Sh sh sh it's ok it's alright"

"T'aut you woul' leave m-me" George cried.

"I'm not going to leave you baby" dream said picking him up and cradling him.

--

How do you like my agere chapter plus tell me if I got anything wrong

Words 558

Pls leave requestss