please help me | karlnapnotfound

Requested by Alanapropps

Tw sh, suicide, disordered eating, cigarettes, pills, overdosing mentions.

Recenty sapnap had been ignoring Karl and George all of the time. Spending days in his room. He hadn't spoken a word to them, he wasn't eating nor drinking,

His partners began to get increaseingly more worried. Karl was more on the scared side. Terrified there was something wrong with him and spent hours banging on his door crying out for him as he sat there and listen to him.

George was angry he watched Karl do this every night livid that sapnap wouldn't come out to comfort him and tell him it was ok.
Instead he'd have to be the one that Karl goes over to after sobbing and having panic attacks. He was so sick of it.

"Sapnap what is your problem nowadays you rarely talk to us anymore" George said approaching sapnap on the way back to his room after using the bathroom.

Sapnap just kept walking back to his room, not even looking at him.

"Sapnap!" George shouted grabbing his arm sapnap being whipped around,

"Sweety what's going on please talk to me" George said sapnap broke out of his grasp rolling his eyes.

"Oh are you really going to look at me like that now sap it's been weeks we've been worried fucking sick all the time and you think you can treat me like that!?" George shouted.

"Why are you yelling at me" sapnap shouted back. "I'm just busy right now it's not my fault you only tried to come help me when it's affecting you" sapnap shouted.

"Affecting me? Seriously sap, you don't talk, you don't eat, you don't show us any love anymore we've been trying but you've been pushing us away, Karl has p-panic attacks everyday now because he's so worried that something will happen to you! Don't pretend like you haven't heard him banging on your door" George shouted putting his finger into sapnaps chest.

Karl was just watching from the stairs and only stepped in when sapnap slapped George's hand away not wanting this fight to become physical he stepped in going up beside George.

"What's going on sapnap please just tell us" Karl pleaded. "Nothing's going on I'm busy!" He shouted at Karl that's when George lost it.

"Don't you fucking dare yell at him! Are you really that self centred that you can't see what's going on are you stupid?! Have you actually not noticed any of this happening" George shouted absolutely furious.

"I-i e-em" sapnap said struggling to stand his head rushed quickly and he staggered almost losing his balance his knees buckling.

"Sap?" Karl said stopping the fight rushing over to him. He looked dazed and dizzy.

"Ok sit down for a second my love" Karl said sitting him down. "You feel really warm are you feeling ok sap" Karl said gently,

"Babe?" George asked sitting next to him.

"I f-feel dizzy" he spoke shakily, "do want water lovey" George asked. Sapnap shuck his head.

"Really you're burning up my love let's atleast take his off his hoodie before sapnap could react. His arms were littered with scars.

"Sweety?" Karl said concern written all over his pale skin. "Please help me" sapnap cried breaking down.

"What's going on" George says going to go look at what was wrong.

"Oh sweetheart why didn't you say anything" he said crouching Infront of him. "I don't know" sapnap sobbed.

"Baby" George sighed. Sapnap put his head in Karl's shoulder sobbing hysterically.