Chapter 277 - Everyone is paying attention

The party ends and Souta's group left after thanking Silvia and her father.

A lot of people witness the agreement between the two parties so Souta had to win this legion war no matter what.

...

In the next morning...

The legion war grew intense. A lot of B-rank adventurers emerged from the opponent's team. It brought pressure to the deputies of the legion.

They also tried to launch an attack at the headquarters luckily, Lumilia saw their plan and managed to counter them.

The Dark Oculus Legion wasn't as strong as the opponent's legion. Lumilia avoided direct contact with the opponent's main force as she used tactics to eliminate the fodder of the enemy. They were slowly cutting down the forces of the enemy.

The Dark Oculus only has eight people that have the power of the B-rank. Two of these were Jeanne and a girl named Wako. Wako was also a member of the fan club and Souta's senior in the institute. She was rank number 78 in the ranking of the third year.

While their enemy has more than twenty B-rank adventurers at their disposal. Also, their numbers were ten times higher than the Dark Oculus Legion who's rank was 1.

They have many disadvantages but the first attack lessened the burdens of the members in this war. It greatly reduced the forces of the enemy leaving only a few capable ones.

Souta, Lynn, and Bryan were standing on the city walls watching the battles around the city. The adventurer's staff were all over the city to protect the civilians.

Souta took out the transmission talisman and poured his mana inside it. "What's the situation, Lumilia?"

"Jeanne's team is doing good. They are pushing back the enemies. Yanagi too, she's fighting the entire count's forces alone. The problem is with Yujin and Alice. Six B-rank cornered them and they couldn't retreat at this moment." Lumilia said.

"I see... We're here so you don't need to worry. Tell me, the locations so that I could send Bryan there." Souta said to her.

Lumilia gives him the detailed location of the battles.

"Good." Souta nodded and he turned to Bryan. "Bryan it's your time to fight. Just go in the east. If you run in that direction for five minutes you will see Alice and Yujin. Help them defeat the opponent."

"Haha, finally!! I'm looking forward to it!" Bryan laughed excitedly as he charged towards the direction that Souta pointed.

Souta looked at Bryan's figure and smiled. He could leave those B-ranks to Bryan. If he joined forces with Alice and Yujin, then they would be able to take down those six B-ranks.

Yanagi was the greatest spear of the legion. She was handling the most difficult opponents for the legion. If she wasn't here then their chances id winning this legion war was fifty percent.

What concerned him is that she's too obedient. He had a bad feeling about this. He should prepare himself when he met her later.

"So, what should we do, Lynn?" Souta smiled as he glanced at Lynn who was staying beside him.

...

A lot of people were interested in the Legion War so they were watching through the projection of an orb.

They were watching and observing if the Dark Oculus Legion truly deserved its reputation.

For them, this battle was going to be the turning point of the Dark Oculus Legion. If they won then their reputation and status would skyrocket instantly in the whole kingdom. And if they lose then they wouldn't be able to rise. They would lose their credibility and the people who trust them.