Chapter 261 - Divination

"See you later!!"

"Farewell, Dark Lord and his subordinates."

The Lanny group and Alea were bidding farewell to Souta and the rest. Alea was here because they met her after the fireworks. She joined their group and became their guide in this empire. She knew a lot of things in this empire so they found the things that Souta didn't find when they were touring around.

Everyone was happy so it was fine but... something was bothering him. Souta was bothered by one thing and that their last stop. It was ominous. He could clearly remember everything that happened in that closed room.

"Later," Souta said while glancing at Alea. The carriage moved forwards and grew farther away from the empire. They were the bodyguards of this carriage as they took this escort quest before they left.

"My lady, they left." The butler said to princess Alea.

"Yeah, the Dark Lord. All of them are going to face calamities soon. They are standing in a thread that could snap out at any moment." Alea said as she recalled what happened at night.

"We couldn't see everything because of the rules. We're going to suffer consequences if we tried to peek again." Alea said before she closed her eyes. "Furthermore, she couldn't see anything. Her condition grew worse after seeing them. It seems that her powers are taking a huge toll on her body."

"Why did you let them meet her, my lady?" The butler asked Alea in a polite tone.

"At first, I was just curious in their group but after observing them for a few days I found that they are moving forwards at a faster rate," Alea said in a deep tone.

"What do you mean, my lady?" The butler asked.

"I couldn't say it but you will know what I mean in the future. This is the third time we saw people like them this year." Alea said.

"The first is Gandy and the second is Randolf's group." The butler said as he recalled those people.

"Oh, right? I forgot that Dark Lord is the one who held the sins using monster potions. News about it is circulating but I think that they will face it soon." Alea said as she placed her index finger in her lower mouth.

"It's bad. Too bad."

...

Souta was sitting inside the carriage with his comrades. They were all silent as all of them were thinking about yesterday night.

Alea brought them to meet a woman. That woman had to power of divination. He was stunned when he heard that the woman had that kind of power.

"You can enter the room one by one. The power of lady fortuna is limited. The darkness is too strong for her so be careful. So who's going to enter the room first?" Alea looked at them.

"Me!" Bryan raised his hand before he asked while tilting his head. "But what should I do inside?"

"Just follow lady fortuna's word and she will show you the right path of the brave ones," Alea answered his question.

Bryan entered the room and saw a beautiful woman with long black hair. The woman was wearing a black robe and her eyes were all white. It seems that she was blind.

"Hello, are you blind?" Bryan asked the obvious question as he sat in the vacant seat in front of the woman.

The woman ignored him as she muttered words that Bryan couldn't understand.

"What? I can't understand it. Speak in a language that I can understand." Bryan said while scratching his cheek. He didn't know how to talk to this woman who was saying something that he couldn't understand.