Chapter 241 - vs. Yuko (2)

'Damn! Just a little bit more and the rewards could match the rewards when I fight Gregory!' Souta said inwardly after he saw the rewards from the fight.

This will become a tough fight for him. His battle power still couldn't match that of Gregory.

He took a deep breath and slowly circulated his mana around his body. He casted [Agility Boost] and [Strength Boost] without hesitation. He also activated [Cat's Speed] and [Triple Muscle Strengthening] combat arts.

Souta used all these skills because he felt that Yuko's power was beyond his. He needed to prepare himself and carefully planned out how he will defeat Yuko. The rewards he will receive from this quest wasn't small.

"Don't hold back, Yuko! Show me your power!" Souta said to Yuko as bent his knees and charged towards her.

ROARRR!

Yuko roared and it made the ground trembled. Her aura was overflowing out of her body. It was as if she couldn't control it.

Boom!!

Thick and dense best feram exploded out of her body. It flooded the entire area and it somehow shook Souta who was charging towards Yuko.

She raised her body and prepared to intercept Souta but Souta stopped and brandished the vajra sword.

[Cross Moon]!

A red slash flew out and went straight to Yuko. Yuko just opened her mouth and used her trait skill [Burning Shout]. A sea of flames came out of her mouth and it covered the entire arena. This was several times stronger and heavier than her normal trait skill.

The sea flames swallowed the red slash and it disappeared.

Swoosh!!

"Damn! Yuko..." Souta couldn't help but cursed when he saw that the flames swallowed his skill. He knew that the best feram in her body amplified her trait skill to the point that it could kill him if he didn't do anything.

He waved his hand and ten fist-size black balls appeared behind him. It was the level 10 [Gravitational Ball] spells.

Ohm!

The gravitational field immediately formed around him and it tried to deflect Yuko's powerful trait skill.

The Elder Treant who was watching the battle quickly created a barrier around the stage. The firepower of Yuko's skill was very destructive as it took the characteristics of their lord, the destruction queen.

Swoosh!

The lower rank monsters would get caught up in the aftershocks of their battle if the Elder Treant didn't create a barrier.

The flames dissipated and Souta was still standing in his position without a hint of a scratch. Somehow the [Gravitational Ball] managed to protect him from Yuko's attack.

"Shit! I don't know if the gravitational field can last against her attacks!" Souta said as the ground turned black and several black tentacles rose. He also scattered [Shadow Ball] spell around the field for insurance. He could instantly escape from danger using this spell.

The black tentacles moved and it stretched out towards Yuko.

Swoosh!!

Yuko growled and a large concentration of best feram gathered in her arms. She waved it towards the black tentacles.

Boom!

Her powerful attack destroyed the tentacles but she couldn't destroy all of them. She jumped in the air to avoid the tentacles and once again used the [Burning Shout] trait skill.