Chapter 312 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Hunting the Seven-circle officers

"Hey, if you want me to help you fight that person who knew soul arts then your not getting any." Randolf paused for a moment before he added. "I wanted to fight Souta in a one-on-one battle so I don't need any of you."

"You!! Do you know soul arts? If someone knew this..." Yuvn didn't manage to complete his sentence as Randolf interrupted him once again.

"I don't care about that! What's important is that I enjoy my battle with him! Also, I'm curious about soul arts. Is the soul the reason why you people couldn't accept us? Humans, demis, demons, monsters, and even undead have souls in their body but I don't have any soul. Maybe, if we had a soul you people would stop hunting us." Randolf said.

Yuvn frowned when he heard his words. "...what are you?"

"Me? I'm a homunculus!" Randolf replied before he charged towards Yuvn.

Swoosh!

Yuvn was caught off guard. His brain didn't even manage to process Randold's revelation when he was knocked back by massive energy.

Bang!

"Now that you've learned my secret, you've certainly won't ask me to help kill Souta, right?" Randolf smiled as he opened his palm and casted a spell.

Lightning crackled around wildly before it shoots toward Yuvn.

Swoosh!

At the same time, the giant black ball above Souta strikes the other seven-circle officers.

[Dark Dominance]!

Souta imbued soul power in this spell to make it stronger and more lethal to any living creatures that possessed a soul in their body.

The seven-circle officers had a grim looked on their faces. They quickly moved their bodies and tried to avoid the beams that were coming out of the gigantic black ball of energy above Souta.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Souta opened his palm as he saw the two seven-circle officers that he fought before arrived on the field.

Swoosh!

Ten black balls appeared on top of his palm and he smashed it on the ground.

"Zero gravity!"

The debris of rocks started to float in the air. Souta then casted [Shadow Bind] as dozens of black tentacles emerged from the debris of rocks in the air.

"Hold this guy! I'll quickly kill that soul arts user!" Yuvn shouted as two of his comrades pounced at Randolf who was in front of him.

Randolf knitted his brows as he glanced at Yuvn. He then threw a punch at the officer in front of him but he only hit the air.

He then saw a foot coming from below. He moved his other hand and grabbed the foot before he spun around and kicked his opponent at the chest.

Bang!

"Hmm...?" Randolf turned his head and saw the remaining two flying in his direction at high speed.

'Four of them will handle me while the other one will try to kill Souta...'

He realized their plan. Yuvn was the strongest one among them so he had a high chance to kill Souta.

'Do they really think that they could easily kill Souta with their condition? They must be dreaming!'

Randolf couldn't help but laugh at their naive thinking. They were clearly underestimating Souta. All the people that underestimate Souta before were already dead.