Chapter 356 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Final Struggle (6)

A girl with long pink hair that was tied in a bun was looking at the battle with a mixed expression. She was scared but also amazed at the battle in the sky that shook the entire city ground.

She was Sulin, the ruler of the Cloud Tower.

"How could that man have that kind of energy? Just what on earth is happening in this city?"

She was powerful but she knew that the battle between Souta and that giant figure was something above her level. The immense energy fluctuations in the atmosphere of the battle were enough to burn people into ashes if they got close to it.

"Why? Why did the Cloud Tower possess such things and what's their goal?"

She muttered as she continued to watch the battle for the ground.

...

'Saya, can you handle all of these energies?' He asked Saya.

'Yes, I'm not a dark-grade sword for nothing.' Saya replied to him with great confidence.

'Good.' Souta nodded and he poured a large amount of violent energy on the vajra sword.

Ohm!

The sword glows brightly and emitted powerful energy that was dancing like a lightning whip. The energy looks like an extension of the blade but it was unstable and the form was changing every second.

All the energies gathered and focused on the sword greatly increasing its destructive power. Right now, Souta's attack damage reached a new height but the defense he had was pretty normal.

He was vulnerable to any attack as the energy wasn't protecting his body. He focused himself on attack instead of defense.

The metallic figure shot hundreds of energy beams at Souta.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

The energy beams approached Souta at a very high speed that greatly surpassed the A-rank powerhouses.

Souta moved his body very quickly as he flew above and the energy beams chased after him. Since he focused all his energy on attack, his defense was so weak that he couldn't afford to get hit by these energy beams.

He moved his body side to side dodging every beam that comes at him. He then spun around and shot a blade energy at the beams causing a huge explosion.

Boom!

Souta came out of the smoke and he continued to fly upward as the rest of the beams chased after him.

He glanced at his sword and guessed that it was time. All the energy consolidated around the sword creating a powerful attack that will tear the huge metal in front of him.

'You shouldn't waste this attack!' Saya warned him.

'I know. That's why I'm being careful and didn't dare to approach it carelessly.' Souta replied to her as he increased his speed.

Also, he knew that he had to finish this as soon as possible. Although the energies consolidated around the sword, it still wasn't perfect. It could explode anytime and it will take him out because he could hardly control these energies with Saya's help.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Souta avoided some of the energy beams but the rest flew straight to his body. He raised his other hand and when the beams arrived in front of him he swung it.

A loud explosion once again occurred and his figure came out of it flying towards the direction of the metallic figure.

Bloody mist was spreading in the explosion as Souta's hand got destroyed.