Chapter 327 - Moon Tower

Souta and Lynn went inside a pub. Some of the people glanced at them while the rest didn't care about them.

Souta sat in the front and said, "Give me something light." He didn't like to drink alcohol so he doesn't have any idea what's good or bad.

Lynn sat beside him. She wasn't focused on the person in front of Souta. Her role was to sense if there were dangerous people in the club.

She could detect B-rank and A-rank even if they tried to conceal their mana. As long as they were below S-rank, nothing could escape her senses.

She was reliable and dangerous at the same time. She was dangerous because Souta was hiding a lot of secrets.

"Okay..." The man turned to Lynn and asked, "What about you?"

"Don't bother her," Souta said as he squinted his eyes.

"Fine..." The man nodded as he continued to prepare Souta's order. While he was preparing he glanced at Souta and asked, "Are you new here?"

"Yeah..." Souta nodded and he moved forward to asked, "How did you know?"

"How? It's simple. No one would dare to attack the store owner or worker in this city. That's the rule of this city." The man smiled at him. "I felt the intent in your gaze so I guess that you're new here."

"Oh...? There's such rule..." Souta sighed and decided to ask the man while placing several silver coins on the table. "I just arrived so I'm ignorant to most of the things in this city. Can you explain to me everything starting from the ruling factions?"

"It can't be helped..." The man sighed and he began to explain the things that Souta needed to know in this city. "The rules aren't that hard to follow. First, is that no one should provoke the members of the three ruling factions. If someone dared to do it, then it would mean a challenge to the throne of this city. The ruling faction who got provoked would retaliate at full force."

"The second rule was that no one should harm the store owner or staff in this city. It was hard to do business in this chaotic city so the three ruling factions decided to create a law to protect these people. They knew that if there's no business in this city, then the city would collapse easily. That's why they established a law to protect the people who want to create a business here in this city."

"Aside from those two... There's nothing else. They could even fight here but they had to pay for the properties that they destroyed in their fight. They could even kill someone as long as that person didn't belong to the three ruling factions."

"But I suggest you to leave this place..." The man said with a serious expression as he placed Souta's order on the table.

Souta took a sip of the wine before he asked, "Why...?"

"There's a crack between the three factions. A day ago, the Moon Tower grew rampant. They must be planning something large as they didn't care even if they offend the Cloud Tower and Sea Tower." The man paused for a moment before he added in a low voice, "I think a battle will break out at any moment right now. If that time comes, we don't know what will happen to this city."

"Oh...? I didn't know about it. Thanks for warning me." Souta said she drunk a glass of wine in one go before he stood up. "Can you tell me, where's the territory of the Moon Tower?"

"The Dark Purple Tower in the northeast is the Moon Tower." The man answered his question.

"Thanks..." Souta said as he waved his hand and left the pub with Lynn following him from behind.

Outside the pub, he stopped moving as he felt a wave of faint mana in his pocket.

Hmm...?

He checked it out and found that the mana was coming from the transmission talisman. Someone was trying to connect to him.