Chapter 218 Meeting

Azrim, the principal of the Ladro Institute, was looking at the newspaper with a gloomy expression. After a while, he placed down the newspaper and looked at the people in front of him.

"Who would release such sensitive information to the public!?" His tone contains a little bit of rage.

The people in front of him were the strongest of the teachers of the Ladro Institute. Any person here could overwhelm the group of six-circle officers that Bargan fought in the Ibish village.

"The lead stop to the Freis family." Jess an ocean elf and the friend of Bargan replied to Azrim.

"I don't care about those noble families. Let them be. But if they got carried away then I'll be the first one to crash their respectable families." Bargan said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. He looked at the people in this room before he added, "It's easy to crash those noble families. But if I do so it will decrease the good reputation of the Ladro Institute. Well, I just hope that they don't force me to make a move or else some of the city will be erased in our map."

Although he said those words casually, the people in this room could feel the seriousness in his tone. They didn't doubt Bargan at all. Bargan was capable of erasing a whole city in a few seconds.

Azrim looked at Bargan and nodded his head. He then forcefully cough to gather everyone's attention.

Cough!

"Then, onto the next topic. What should we do with the bloodstones that we found?" He asked as he swept his eyes.

They didn't found one bloodstone on the site instead they found five bloodstones. It was a huge loss for the Deadly Sins as they lost five bloodstones.

Jess opened his mouth and said, "The royal family wanted to take custody of the bloodstones. No, they are requesting us to transfer the bloodstones to them."

"I agree with that. Those bloodstones could bring us unwanted problems but I suggest transferring three bloodstones first." Sabrina, a woman with long green hair and green pupils, said. She was wearing a dark blue robe with gold linings. Her clothes couldn't completely hide her seductive body.

Before anyone could ask, Sabrina opened her mouth and said, "The bloodstones are rare materials that even the royal family couldn't get ahold of it. So I want to take this once in a lifetime opportunity to study the bloodstones."

"Sabrina is right, we should let some expert in our institute study these bloodstones. There are many mysteries surrounding these stones and I personally wanted to know it too. Besides the temporary increase in power, I wanted to know its other uses." Bargan agreed with Sabrina's words. This was a rare opportunity.

"The problem is that no matter as long as the bloodstones are in this kingdom the Deadly Sins will surely come back to retrieve it," Jess said as a matter of fact. In fact, everyone expected that the Deadly Sins will come to take the bloodstones.

If they one have one bloodstone, there's a chance that the Deadly Sins will ignore it. They were sure that the Deadly Sins will not let five bloodstones go out of their hands.

"It's better for us don't you think. If three bloodstones are in the royal capital and the other two are here, then they will divide their forces if they come to take the bloodstones." Azrim said as he swept his eyes in the people in the room.

Their meeting lasted for thirty minutes. They had various topics but the most important thing was the bloodstones and the Grand Tournament.

The Grand Tournament. In this tournament various institute, school, and academy will send their representative to fight. It was one of the largest festivals in the whole kingdom that will be held in the royal capital.