Chapter 252 - Dark Light of Eternal Dungeon: The Two Shielders

The [Monster Orb Release] was a skill of a monster where they release the full potential of their monster orb. This skill amplifies the strength of the monster several times and it doesn't have a side-effect on their body.

The difference between the third evolution monster and the second evolution was so wide. It was because of the [Monster Orb Release] skill. Souta's power was overwhelming for any second evolution monster but he always says that he couldn't subdue a third evolution alone.

Why?

Because of this skill... A cheat skill of the monster race that terrified the human and demi world.

Even though Souta's power reaches the realm of the B-rank, he still didn't have the confidence to go against the third evolution monster alone.

This was one of the reasons why humans and demis formed a party to subdue a single third evolution monster. The overwhelming power of the third evolution monster couldn't be compared to one or two B-rank adventurers.

Shiieeek!!

The giant spider shrieked as the energy in the air grew denser. A normal person would die in this atmosphere.

It then turned its attention towards the puny people who dared to invade its home. The spider was just living here without hurting anyone but this group of people attacked it suddenly.

Swoosh!! Swoosh!!

Brando and Finsi appeared in front of the spider and smashed their shields at its head.

Bang! Bang!

"I'll join too!!" Jagret roared as he jumped in the air and his sword shoots a white beam towards the head of the spider.

Boom!

Evren, Ginvi, Lynn, and Lumilia casted their buff spells to support the three people who were in front of the giant spider. They focused their supporting spells on them as they needed it the most. Barrier spells, defense boosting, attack boosting, recovery, and heal.

Not just that, the three also drunk various potions that they've got in this dungeon. All of it was for them to take the front in fighting the third evolution monster.

Lumilia glanced at Alice and Yujin before she said, "I'll leave them to you."

"Okay." Yujin and Alice nodded at her words before they brandished their weapons. Both of them dashed towards the giant spider.

Five people clashed with the giant spider in the center of the room. The two shielders were blocking the attack of the spider with the help of the spell from the mages.

They exchanged blows at high speed causing the ground to shake every time they collided.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Brando and Finsi were doing their jobs as tanks with everything they could. They were heavily injured every time they clashed with the spider's attack but the mages healed them at the same time they took damage.

Becoming a meat shield was a painful job. They were the ones who received the attacks for their comrades in arms. Receiving injuries and healing then receiving once again. This cycle repeated for more than half an hour.

Their mental health was on the verge of breaking down. They felt that someone was torturing them.

Boom!

The giant spider fell down as Bryan and Donna managed to land a heavy hit at the joint of the spider's leg.

"Attack!!"

Yujin, Alice, Jagret, and Charise jumped towards the head of the spider to crushed it. All of their attacks were focused on this spot so it became the weak point of the spider after taking hundred of attacks.