Chapter 357 - The End and The Beginning

Souta ended Curdova's life.

Curdova's heart was filled with anger and hatred against the people that oppressed him. He was actually a good person but life suddenly turned against him. They blessed him with a child that could hold the church treasure. It was a blessing but cursed at the same time.

With that, his life turned upside down. From being loved by the people of his country, to being a notorious criminal.

It wasn't a rare case. Every day people suffered in this world and there's no answer to that.

He sighed and felt his body getting heavy. He was too exhausted and already reached his limit. He did his best and he couldn't muster any energy in his body.

He was lucky that the cards of his system didn't have a backlash to his body. If it wasn't provided by the system then his condition would be much worse.

Just by using the best feram could already bring him grave condition... Lucky he had, One-time Best Feram Card and One-time Gluttonous Blessing Card.

Other people didn't recognize these energies but Saya who was closed to him could name all the energy that he used in this body. After all, Souta concentrated all the energy in the vajra sword on his last attack.

Except for her energy, she could sense the best feram, power of blessing, and soul power. All of these boosted his strength to a higher level making him able to fight the incomplete metallic figure.

Well, Saya didn't ask him about it. There's a time for asking about it and she will eventually learn it in the future as she was always with him.

At this time, the two nuns of the church arrived at the scene. They observed Souta with a curious expression wanting to know what he did in the battle to gain such fearsome energies.

Safi wanted to ask Souta quickly but Yuni held her back while shaking her head.

"Let them talk for a while. It's their victory." Yuni said to Safi.

"Okay." Safi nodded her head. She then continued to watch them from a distance.

...

Alice, Lumilia, and Cluster approached Souta.

"How are you, Souta?!"

They quickly asked him with a concerned look on their face.

"I'm fine." Souta waved his right hand and looked at Cluster. He said, "I'm sorry, I killed your family member."

Cluster shook her head and wiped the tear forming in her eyes before she replied, "No, you don't have to be sorry Brother Souta. Everything that happened here is my fault."

"It's not your fault. Still, that man could be considered as your father. You came from him and the same blood flows in your vein." Souta explained to her.

"No, you're my family. I only met that man twice and he didn't treat me as his child." Cluster said.

Souta stayed silent as he patted her head. He didn't know what to say anymore. He was glad that he managed to rescue her.

"Sorry, Souta. I don't have enough mana to heal you." Lumilia said.

"It's okay. I can handle it." Souta smiled as he looked at her. He then noticed that the two nuns were watching them.

Hmm...?

Yuni smiled and said, "Hello," she then approached the group with Safi following her from behind.

Lumilia and Alice turned and they observed the two nuns.

"Sister Yuni... Sister Safi..." Cluster said when she saw the two. She naturally recognized these two since she was from the church.