Chapter 278 - Do you wanna see a nuke?

"Oh? Alice, Yujin!" Bryan saw Alice and Yujin who have bruises on their bodies.

"Don't worry about us. It's hard to fight six B-ranks with only two of us." Yujin waved his hand as he stood up and grabbed his sword.

"Yeah, they are disrupting our skills so we couldn't land a direct blow at them." Alice agreed to Yujin's words. It was hard for the two of them to fight a whole party without the help of support.

Their subordinates were fighting the low-rank of the opposite side so they couldn't rely on their support. Plus, their opponent was B-rank. A D-rank and C-rank adventurers wouldn't be able to match B-rank. The difference in their skills and experience was high.

"Okay. Then, I'm going to start." Bryan nodded and he turned to the six B-ranks who were looking at him with a wary look.

His mana spread out and it covered his entire body greatly enhancing his overall abilities.

"Just go and we'll adjust according to your movements," Yujin said as he knitted his brows and looked at their opponents.

"I'll take the mage and the archer," Alice said in a cold tone as she focused her attention on the two people behind the group.

She slightly bent her knees and held the spear using both of her hands.

"Good." Bryan grinned widely as he charged towards their opponents.

Boom!

Flames covered his right fist and lightning crackled around his left fist.

Swoosh!

"You will not get past me!!" The shielder quickly moved in front of Bryan. He held his shield tightly in front of him.

"Hahaha, it's fine. Just let me enjoy this battle!!" Bryan laughed before he launched a series of powerful punch on the shield of the tank.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"What a power?!" The shielder gritted his teeth as he felt the power of Bryan's attack through his shield. He was getting pushed back.

Swoosh!

Suddenly, a figure flashed at his side. He turned his head to look but Bryan's fist landed on his face.

Bang!

He crashed on the ground causing a small fissure on it.

"Stop her!!"

The two swordsmen shouted and went towards Alice who was dashing towards the mage at incredibly high speed. The two arrived at her side but Yujin shoots a long-range sword slash at them.

"Damn!"

The two swordsmen cursed as they blocked Yujin's attack. They could only watch Alice advanced forward.

The mage turned pale when he saw Alice moving in his direction. He hurried cast barrier spells around him.

[Sonic Thrust]!

The tip of the spear crashed on the barrier and cracks quickly appeared on the barrier.

"You're going down," Alice said in a cold tone before she pulled out her spear and thrust it repeatedly.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The rogue dashed towards Alice to help the mage. She knew that her comrades wouldn't be able to handle Alice in a close-range combat.

[Silent Step]!

The rogue appeared behind Alice and she stabbed her dagger aiming at Alice's back.

But Alice already expected it so she easily avoided her attack.