Chapter 233 - Impress me! Show me what you learned in human and demi country!

"...You don't know...?" Raeshka frowned while looking at him. After a while, a smile appeared on her face and she said, "Tell me what you experience in human and demi country? I want to hear stories about them."

Souta breathed a sigh of relief after he found that Raeshka's attitude was still the same just like in the game. He knew what he should do to leave this place. He just needed to be careful of his next move. After all, he doesn't want to die in this place.

He slowly narrated what he experienced to Raeshka. From the part where he met Jimmy up to the time when he arrived in the Eternal Empire. Souta patiently told her what he experienced. He only left a few things such as his system from his story.

"Oh..." Raeshka listened to his story with interest in her eyes. The story about a monster living in human kingdoms was pretty interesting. Souta was the first monster that she knew who was living among humans and demis without being found out as monsters.

Well, Souta's appearance was a big factor in why the humans and demis didn't think of him as monsters. His facial structures resembled a human more than a goblin. His appearance will not matter once he evolved into the third evolution. He wouldn't be able to hide his best feram forever. Powerful and sensitive humans would be able to detect it once he had best feram in his body.

It took more than two hours before Souta finished his storytelling. He even told the details of his adventure to Raeshka. He told her everything in his journey.

"Oh? So you're saying you are strong but I don't see it." Raeshka asked while looking at Souta. She slightly tilted her head as she was confused. She couldn't understand why Souta said that he was strong even though she couldn't feel anything from him.

"Of course, for you I'm weak," Souta said as he shrugged his shoulders with a helpless expression.

No matter how powerful a second evolution, it was still weak compared to a monster lord. Even if Souta was at the fourth evolution stage, he was still an insect in front of Raeshka. There's not much difference between the second evolution and the fourth evolution for her. She could easily squash all of them.

"But... Among the second evolution monster in this place, I think no one would be able to defeat me." Souta said confidently as he glanced at her reaction.

"Oh? You're that confident. If what you told me is true then you really possessed some skills. You have the body of a monster that could evolve and you also have the skills and abilities of humans and demis." Raeshka said as a faint smile appeared on her face. She rested her chin on her hand before she added, "Let me see how strong is a monster that is living with humans and demis. From what I could see those monsters are all weaklings."

She was talking about the monsters that submit to tamers. No tamer got to own a monster lord in history so for her, those monsters were all weak. Everything was weak below monster lord. Even the divine tamer in the game didn't own any monster lord. The divine tamer only possessed several fifth evolution monsters.

Well, the nine-headed hydra that Souta had in the game was also a fifth evolution monster. It was just a fourth evolution monster at first but hydra evolved throughout their journey.

'What if I tamed a monster lord this time?' A question entered Souta's mind while looking at Raeshka. Maybe, he could let Yuko evolve into a monster lord but the problem was that he doesn't have much knowledge about tamer. At least, he had experience in evolving his pet into the fifth evolution stage in the game.

He shook his head and put those thoughts in the back of his mind. There's no point in thinking about things that he wouldn't be able to achieve with his current strength.