Chapter 333 - [Rising of the Earth Domain]

The conversation with Sulin of the Cloud Tower went well. If he didn't take down the Great Swift Bandits, she wouldn't believe in anything that he said.

After all, in this city as long as a person has power that person could simply kill anyone and even take down the three ruling forces of this Blue Lawless City.

That's just how the other three ruling forces take over this city. All of them killed the previous rulers without mercy.

He was correct that he annihilated the Great Swift Bandits. If not then Sulin would think of him as some person that just wanted attention. A person that wanted them to fight each other.

In any case, he was glad that Sulin believed him and even said that she would use her forces if the Moon Tower really did something to this city.

It's better that she was prepared than not. Her forces weren't to be underestimated. She probably has dozen B-rank powerhouses as her subordinates.

It was enough to offset the other subordinates of the Moon Tower and if Sulin managed to convince the Sea Tower to help them then they would have a higher chance to take down the Moon Tower.

Souta didn't care if all of them were killed in the battle. The most important thing was to rescue Cluster. As long as he could rescue her he doesn't care what happened to this city.

His priority this time was Cluster.

Boom!

Souta, Lynn, and Yuko who were walking towards the Moon Tower suddenly stopped moving.

The ground shook heavily and the whole city felt it.

"W-What's going on?!" Lynn asked with a worried expression.

Souta was about to reply to her when an enormous amount of mana swept out in the whole city.

"What the-" He was stunned as he felt the dense mana in the atmosphere.

The whole city continued to tremble and a pillar of mana burst upward in one of the towers in the city.

Souta looked at it and narrowed his eyes, "That's the Moon Tower... so they are going to start their plan..."

He didn't know what their plan that they require this large amount of mana. The mana wasn't liquefied nor solidified. It was still in the gaseous state but the amount was unimaginable for him.

Just how could the Moon Tower gather this unbelievable amount of mana...

Boom!

The earthquake was getting stronger every second. It doesn't show any sign that it will stop quickly. It seems that this earthquake would continue until it destroyed a huge part of the city.

Huge cracks spread on the ground and dozens of towering rocks rose from it. It was shocking as it destroyed the structures in its way.

"Sure, this is getting bad," Souta muttered as he glanced at those tower-like rocks that have a height of almost fifty meters. Some of the rocks even reach seventy meters in height.

It was shocking as he felt that the appearance of these rocks came from a spell that he didn't know.

Lynn tugged the hem of his shirt as she stopped him from moving forward.

Souta turned to look at Lynn and saw her trembling lips and pale face. "Is there something wrong, Lynn?" He asked her.

"S-Souta..." Lynn muttered in a low voice.

"Yes, what is it?" He asked her patiently as he ordered Yuko to protect them from the falling debris of rocks.

"T-This mana signature... It's familiar to me..." Lynn slowly said.

[201-400] THE EVOLUTION OF A GOBLIN TO THE PEAK  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें