Chapter 273 - Preparation

The members of the Dark Oculus legion were shocked when the vice-commander gathered them.

The members already formed their own party in the legion to help each other in completing the required test for their ranks. They got close to each other easily as they cleared every quest that they took.

Everyone was wondering why the vice-commander gathered them in the hall. They were murmuring to each other until Lumilia and the rest arrived.

Lumilia walked forward with Alice, Yujin, and Brando behind her. She then faced the group of adventurers in front of her and said, "Silence!"

Everyone stopped talking as they felt the power within the vice-commander's voice.

"I'll tell one thing. We will have a war against the noble families." Lumilia said with a serious expression.

Everyone was dumbfounded when they heard her words. They just joined this legion and a legion war was going to erupt quickly. It's not even a month had passed and things quickly escalated to legion war.

"What?!?"

"The hell is happening?!"

"Also, we're fighting nobles!!"

"Isn't that a bad idea!!"

Everyone murmured and the entire hall grew were filled with their voices.

"Noisy! You should've known this from the start! We publicized the mana fruits so do you think those greedy nobles wouldn't do anything to us!" Lumilia poured her mana in her throat so that everyone could hear her voice. "For those who will not participate will be expelled in the legion and for those who will participate in the legion war will receive potion depends on your contribution in the war."

"WE WILL PARTICIPATE!!"

Jeanne and the rest of the members of the fan club said at the same time using strong tone. This was their time to shine. They were going to show Souta that they were useful.

The fan club divided itself into three groups consisted of five to six people. They help each other in completing their comrade's quest and it's quite easy for them. Their power level was at the level of D-rank and C-rank while their leader, Jeanne Livenest, was a full-fledge B-rank in terms of firepower.

"Also, we will stop the required quest for two weeks. In these two weeks, you forget about the required quest and focus on the legion war. If the legion war got concluded in one week then all of you will have a free one week." Lumilia added as she looked at the ceiling.

She didn't have to worry about this building. This building was made of metals that were needed to forge purple-grade armor or weapons. Of course, those metals were just the basic materials for a purple grade. It's easy to find these metals and Souta found a mine of these metals the other day. Still, to perfect the purple grade they still to find materials like Wyvern teeth or claw, Frenzied Troll's spinal, etc. Those items were the main materials for creating a purple grade. If they used lower grade items then they would only be able to create a high-quality blue grade weapon even with the usage of those metals.

"W-We will join, too!!"

"Yeah, we will not lose anything!!"

"If the legion got destroyed then we can just go back to being an ordinary adventurer!"

One by one the adventurers agreed to join the legion war.

"Good. Prepare yourself." Lumilia nodded as she furrowed her brows.

According to Souta's words, they have the support of Adventurer's Guild in this legion war. They will be able to prevent outside forces from interfering in the upcoming war.