Chapter 337 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Top floor

Souta and Alice arrived on the eighth floor. The eighth floor was a maze. It took them a few minutes before they found the path to the upper floor.

Then, they've arrived on the ninth floor. The ninth floor was a jungle but there were two enemies that were waiting for them here on this floor.

The last two of the six executives of the Moon Tower.

The final hurdle before the boss of the Moon Tower which was on the tenth floor, the highest floor.

Just like what he expected, Alice said to him that she will handle these two on her own. Considering the patterns, he already expected her to say that she will fight the enemies that will appear in their way.

For him, it feels like this tower became a trial ground to his comrades. They have their own enemies to defeat and they will gain experience by fighting someone as strong as them.

It's not a bad decision but if he only knew Cluster's condition he will not resort to this tactic. He will work together with his team to defeat their enemies one by one.

"In the end, all of you are leaving the boss to me." Souta sighed.

"Well, you're our boss too so it's your duty to fight the enemy's boss," Alice said as she smiled faintly.

"If you say so... I don't have much problem with it. I'm just concerned with you people whether you could handle your opponents or not." Souta said while shrugging his shoulder.

"Don't worry about us. We're not fighting the boss here. You're the one who's fighting the leader of the enemies." Alice spoke.

"Okay, I'll go up to rescue Cluster," Souta said as he placed back his sword in its sheath.

Alice turned serious as she launched herself at her opponents.

One of her opponents was similar to Brawler. He wasn't using any weapon. Instead, gloves were covering both of his fists. While the other one was armed with a giant round shield. There's no doubt that this man was a shielder.

The shielder intercepted her and blocked all of her attacks.

"Do you want to leave? Not in my watch!" The other man dashed towards Souta to stop him from going to the next floor.

Swoosh!

Souta felt someone was chasing him. Since Alice said that she could handle it, then he would entirely leave this man to her.

If Alice couldn't stop this man on her own there's a high possibility that she would be defeated after Souta left.

That way, Souta wouldn't go to the upper floor immediately. He would stay here and help her defeat one of them before he moved to the next floor.

Alice frowned when she saw this. She lifted her feet and kicked the shield of the man in front of her.

[Repulsion Kick]!

She imbued her mana in her feet to make her skill more stronger. She used the rebound from attacking the shield to throw her spear towards the man who was chasing Souta.

[Ground Zero Spike]!

The moment Alice released the spear in her hand, the spear drew a white line in the air as it flew towards the man, who was chasing Souta, at a very high speed.

Swoosh!

"Kan! Watch out!!" The shielder warned his comrade about the attack.

Kan turned his head and saw the spear flying in his direction. The spear possessed momentum that could heavily injure him. All of it was a single glance for him to know that the spear contained power that could cripple him.

[201-400] THE EVOLUTION OF A GOBLIN TO THE PEAK  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara