Chapter 205 Spirit Power

Swoosh!

In a split second, Gilven arrived in front of Souta. He pulled back his hand and threw it towards Souta's chest.

He easily pierced Souta's body before so he thought that he could do it again. Plus, this blow was many times stronger than before.

Souta jumped back as he controlled the black tentacles to block Gilven's fist. Gilven's fist destroyed the tentacles that were blocking it easily.

Two of the four black balls in Souta's back moved. It went in front of him and the gravity tried to push Gilven away. It decreased the power of his punch to a great extent. While the other two black balls pulled Souta away from Gilven.

Everything happened in an instant. It caused Gilven to missed his target.

Boom!

His punch destroyed the ground in front of him. The ground shook heavily as the floor collapsed.

"I miss?" Gilven looked up and he saw that Souta was already gone. He then felt someone behind him. He quickly moved his body away while turning around.

But when he looked behind, he found nothing but black tentacles flying towards him. Gilven waved his hand and dispersed the black tentacles.

Once again, he felt someone approaching him from behind but when he turned around he found that Souta was already gone. He gritted his teeth as he raised both of his arms and smashed the ground causing the ground to collapse.

Boom!

The ground shook heavily as it exploded and everything around Gilven was destroyed. He then looked up and saw Souta pointing his finger at him in the mid-air.

"Just go down!" Souta shouted as he slightly moved his body away and the sun rays hit Gilven's body causing him to closed his eyes.

He was using his [Shadow Bind] spell and [Shadow Ball] spell to the full extent. The tentacles were hiding all the black balls that he scattered before. Using this, he teleported to each black balls to confused Gilven's strength.

A large collection of red berserk energy formed on the tip of his finger. It spun like a razor and it created spark sharp energy around it.

[Bestrou]!!

The red ball of energy expanded before it shrunk. Then, it shoots towards Gilven.

The four gravitational balls behind Souta rotated at high speed and increased the gravity around Gilven by eight times. The power of the four gravitational balls stocked up causing it to increase the gravity by eight times. This was all it could do considering that it was level 4. It will grow stronger in the future once he level it up.

Along with the increase of gravity, the [Bestrou] arrived in front of Gilven at a speed faster than before. The [Bestrou] smashed Gilven to the ground.

"AAAH!!!" Gilven shouted as he used a powerful combat arts to meet the [Bestrou] above his head.

[Dominating Dozen Killing Fist]!!

The two attacks collided causing a very huge explosion that swallowed half of the village. The ground into nothingness creating a huge and deep pit in the village. The shockwaves of the explosion annihilated every structure inside the village including the Adventurers Guild.

A lot of people died without them knowing what happened to them. The casualties were so high as ordinary people couldn't hope to survive this explosion.

Alice, Lumilia, Lynn, and Yuko were already outside of the village. All of them were injured especially Lumilia. Lumilia already passed out because of her injury. Lynn was trying to heal her while giving her some healing potions that they bought in the Adventurers Guild.