Chapter 386 - Truth

"You're not a human...?" Isabella slowly asked in shock. She then recalled something and said, "If I'm not wrong, Alice is also wearing that kind of bracelet so she's also not a human."

"I'm not sure about it. She indeed had this artifact but I don't even know if that's her true appearance or not. That's not important to me though. What's important to me is that she's trustworthy and I trusted her." Souta said to her. "Everyone had a secret so if she doesn't want to reveal it to me then I will not pry her but she already prepared herself then I will lend her an ear to listen to her. If she had a problem then I will help her to the best of my abilities."

"I understand..." Isabella nodded her head.

"That's why don't ask her about it. Since she decided to give this bracelet to me, she must have known that I will think that she's disguising her appearance. So it's a matter of time before she tells me the truth. Once she's ready she is going to tell me about it." Souta added with a faint smile.

That's how it is.

The power that he showed in the Blue Lawless City when he rescued Cluster was enormous. It was mixed with Saya's power, the Gluttonous Blessing, the Best Feram, and the Soul Power.

Yet, she didn't even ask him about what that's power ever since they've arrived in this world.

"So the two of you aren't even human?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, I'm not a human but I don't know about Alice," Souta replied as he turned to her.

"Then, where did you come from? Or how did you arrive in this world?" Lydia asked another question.

"We came from the world called Imperium, a great world. It's a powerful world and I think that it's at the top. You see, the reason I'm not afraid of your so called Great Astley Empire is because I came from Imperium." Souta said to her in a serious tone.

"Great World? Can you explain it to me in detail? How could it be stronger than the Great Astley Empire?" Lydia asked as she was curious about it. She was having a hard time believing his words.

Souta took a deep breath and he slowly explained it so that Lydia and Isabella could understand it.

"Here in this world, they already called me the strongest Master-class Knight when in fact I'm just a stronger B-rank. The power level of Imperium was tremendous that you people from other world treat it as heaven.

"The power level of the people from my world starts with E-rank. In this world, E-rank is already quite strong for a soldier. But in Imperium it's just the start. Actually, F-rank is the lowest but that's for ordinary people there. If they trained for a while, they will easily reach E-rank.

"Then, there's D-rank and C-rank. People in this world already treated these two ranks as powerful but when in fact in Imperium they were just above average. Also, C-rank is equivalent to Knight Level in this world."

Souta paused for a moment as Lydia said something.

"Then, you're a B-rank? You must be quite powerful among B-rank, right?" Lydia asked.

"Well, I couldn't deny it. With the help of some aces, I could fight people at A-rank. But you must not think that I'm one of the powerful people in Imperium. Even my strength is pretty average there.

"A-rank is the one above B-rank. Some of the weaker noble heads in my world have reach A-rank. Also, most of the teachers in my school have this power while some are B-rank.”

"Next, is the S-rank, SS-rank, and SSS-rank. You couldn't imagine how powerful it is. I'm just a B-rank so I couldn't even handle this level. They are so powerful that they could defeat me in one attack.”