Chapter 400 - True Power

Thirty-seven ships were floating in the sky near the Catastrophe rank prison in the Third Warden's territory. Aside from the army in the sky, the two generals also brought countless soldiers on the ground.

The ships were larger than usual as one ship has a diameter of 700 meters. It was huge and was armed with hundreds of heavy cannons. The ships were connected to each other so they could talk to the people on the other ships.​​

It could house more than 50,000 troops at the same time. It was equipped with a dimensional gate device that could travel to any world as long as they had coordinates. It could also fly through space and manually go to another world but that would take a lot of time as this ship couldn't move at light speed.

It was an all-around ship. It could go 10,000 meters below the water surface and swim through lava. These were the ships that they used to plunder the resources from another world that wasn't habitable. They once used these types of ships to descend on a world which was full of helium and methane.

The Great Astley Empire called these ships the Mega Type B1-O ship. Also called as Mother. It was made using science and magecraft.

Thirty-seven Mother ships were approaching the prison. This wasn't their full force. The forces of each warden haven't arrived yet.

Looking at the approaching army, Souta felt like it was the mechanic army. The only difference was that these ships weren't powered by a monster orb or an artificial monster orb that they created. Also, the soldiers of the Great Astley Empire weren't wearing power suits, unlike the mechanic army.

"I'm going to take over this world."

A grin appeared on Souta's face as he slowly raised his hand. Best feram slowly seeped out of his body as he used the [Shadow Bind] spell.

Since his energy changed into best feram his spell grew stronger just like when he used a monster potion.

The whole building beneath Souta's feet turned into black. It spread out into the whole prison as hundreds of large tentacles rose. The black tentacles quickly crushed the guards everywhere.

Bang! Bang!

They couldn't fight back at all as their power levels were just D-rank. The strongest among them, the B-rank was personally killed by Souta.

"Argh!!"

"What is this?!"

"Help!!"

"Damn! Damn! No!!!"

Screams of the guards sounded in every direction as the tentacles crushed their bodies. Blood splattered and their organs burst out of their bodies.

The exp he got from killing D-rank was too little for him. Even if he killed tens of thousands of D-rank it wouldn't be enough for him to level up. It's a different matter if they were C-rank especially B-rank. The exp that he would receive from killing B-rank was several times higher than C-rank.

He already killed more than fifty thousand D-ranks of the Great Astley Empire and that only filled up half of his exp bar when he was level 37, and now that he was level 40 D-rank wouldn't be enough for him. He needed C-rank or B-rank. If it's not enough, a high-level quest.

"This is..."

Although the dragon already heard from Souta that he could use it, it was still shocking to see it in person.

"We're going to destroy the army of the Great Astley Empire! It's a war!"

Souta's smile grew wider as he looked at the incoming ships. He turned to Franklin, Torkez, and the dragon before he said, "Let me show you something you haven't seen in your entire life."