Chapter 355 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Final Struggle (5)

Alice opened her eyes widely when she saw the blueish sphere crumbled down.

"The seal-"

"-is breaking..."

Bang!

The ground shook heavily as if there's an earthquake and a magic circle appeared after it.

Ohm!

A large amount of mana oozed out of the magic circle. Red smoke seeped out of it along with lightning strikes every second.

Then, the huge metallic figure came out of the magic circle possessing an enormous amount of mana that once again flooded the entire city.

"What are you trying to do? She already sealed that weapon so why did you break the seal?" Curdova said as he looked at the metallic figure.

Swoosh!

The metallic figure slowly flew in the sky leaving a trail of thick smoke behind.

"Go after it, Souta!!" Lumilia shouted.

"AAAHHHHH!!!"

Souta roared as his mana burst out of his body.

'What are you trying to do by breaking the seal?' Saya asked him.

'Of course, I'm going to rescue Cluster out of that damn thing.' He replied to her.

Gravitational balls appeared behind him and he chased the metallic figure in the sky.

Boom!

'You're injured and you're trying to fight that thing. Are you out of your mind?' Saya said.

'Don't worry, just give me your powers and I'm going to destroy this thing!!' Souta replied to her.

His feeling was right. Compared to the first time this appeared in the game, the power of this thing was too weak. It means that if he wanted to separate Cluster out of that thing then now is the only chance that he'd got.

That thing or weapon hasn't completed integrated Cluster's power so there's a high chance that he could separate the two. In the game, Cluster was gone. Instead, this weapon appeared as Thousand Spell Cluster. Judging from this, he could guess that the church didn't separate Cluster out of that weapon.

This is the first time that Souta moved without quest. Without thinking about his skill points and his other benefits. He simply moved this time because he wanted to rescue Cluster.

He didn't want the system to dictate his move.

'Let's go, Saya!!' Souta said inwardly.

'Leave it to me, Souta!!' Saya replied to him. Since she chooses as her wielder, she will give him her full support.

Even though she didn't have an idea how he would fight this thing, she wouldn't back down as long as Souta still have the will to fight.

The metallic body stopped and turned to Souta. The mana in its body smashed Soura.

Boom!

"Argh!!"

Souta gritted his teeth as his mana was flashing out of his body like an electric spark. He deflected the mana of the metallic figure and looked at it seriously.

After a few seconds, a violent crimson energy exploded out of his body like a torrent trying to destroy everything. It formed a spherical energy wave around him and another wave of energy burst forth.

The energies were twisting together, dancing like lightning whips.

[One-time Best Feram card activated!]