Chapter 352 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Final Struggle (2)

'It still wasn't enough...' Souta thought while gritting his teeth. The wounds that he received in this battle were aching.

Two golems charged at him from left and right while Curdova was in front of him.

'I'll change it first...' Souta moved back and the golems followed him. He then removed the gravitational field around Curdova and focused it on the golems.

Swoosh!

Now that the gravitational field was gone in Curdova's body, he could now move five times faster than before. It was his true speed without the pressure of the intense gravity field.

His figure instantly appeared in front of Souta. He was a little bit surprised as he didn't think that Souta would remove the pressure and it led him to instantly arrived before Souta.

Swoosh!

Souta was already waiting for him with his sword clad in red and black energy. He quickly swung the vajra sword at his opponent but Curdova had good reflexes.

He reacted by raising his halberd to block the attack and kicked the ground to distance himself away from Souta.

Clang! Clang!

Curdova opened his eyes as the gravity field returned on his body slowing down his movements once again. 'Damn! This is bothersome!' He said inwardly as he controlled the seven humanoid golems to attack Souta.

The ground turned black and several black tentacles rose from it. The tentacles quickly attacked the seven humanoid golems without care just to prevent them from attacking Souta.

One by one the golem ripped apart the tentacles with their rock hands. Without waiting for them to destroy all the tentacles, Souta launched himself at Curdova.

Boom!

Brando who was looking at this scene gathered his last bit of energy in his body.

"I'm going to stop at least one of these golems to reduce the burdens to Souta." He muttered to himself before he charged towards the nearest golem at him.

He pulled his fist and throw it on the face of the golem but the golem reacted quickly as it shifted its body and turned its attention on him.

The golem tilted its head as if it was trying to size up Brando who was standing in front of him.

"This guy is really good!"

He smirked as he charged forward while crossing his arm in front of him. He was going to crash himself and used his brute strength to fight this golem. In terms of speed, this golem was faster than him so he can't compete with it.

...

Curdova glanced at Brando who was fighting one of the seven golems. 'This one still hasn't given up. He still wants to fight. Well, if that's what he wants then I'll give him a fight that he wants.' He thought as he controlled two golems to help the one golem that Brando was fighting.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Souta noticed this too. He knew that Brando was trying to help him by fighting the golems. He greatly appreciated this kind of help, especially in his current condition.

He didn't even know how long he could last with all the blood that flows out of his body. His health recovery couldn't keep up with this kind of wound.

While he was exchanging blows with Curdova, Souta noticed something. Yuko's presence was close to him. It means that they were arriving on this floor and once they've arrived they will win this battle.

To make sure of it, Souta used [Pet Resonance] for a brief moment.

Ohm!

A smile formed on his face after he used this skill. He already confirmed the Yuko and others were on the floor below. In just a few minutes they will arrive here.