Chapter 271 - Baits

After that, Souta talked with Jeanne alone. She expressed herself by saying that she also wanted to join the Dark Oculus legion. The other members of the fan club followed their vice-president and said the same thing.

"Please, let us join your legion, Lord Souta!!"

Souta rubbed his chin while looking at them. There's no doubt that these girls will follow his orders. All of them admire him so he could use them. They were better than those adventurers.

'You can train them slowly and they will become loyal to you...' Saya said to him.

'Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I could train them so they are better than those adventurers.' Souta nodded while rubbing his chin. "Okay, I'll reserve some seat in the legion for you so all of you had to register in the Adventurers Guild."

They were surprised to see that Souta agreed to them. They were happy from the bottom of their hearts.

Souta coughed forcefully to gathered their attention.

"Sorry, we're being rude." The girls quickly apologize to him. They were just happy to the point that they couldn't hold their emotions.

They were thinking about living in the headquarters. Living in this building means living under the same roof as Souta. Just thinking about it made them shivered in excitement.

"All of you, read the rules of this legion. Also, don't forget to register. For those who have an adventurer's ID should help those who don't have one. I will wait this afternoon so you better make it quick." Souta said before he bid farewell and entered the building.

...

One day later, Souta filled the maximum members for a rank 1 legion. They couldn't accept any more members because they reach their limits.

The point system of the legion shocked every adventurer in the whole city. They don't have any idea why Souta created a system where he wouldn't receive any benefits. Jimmy and Francis even question his decision but Souta simply shrugged his shoulders at them.

They didn't know that the point system was for Souta's own benefits. No one knows about it except for himself.

Souta consulted Bargan about Yanagi after their class. He asked to guard her in the next five days because he had a plan and there's a chance that she will shatter his plan.

Bargan agreed to him and said that he will let her free after five days so he should prepare himself to face Yanagi at that time.

After that, Souta begins his domination plan in the institute. He began to challenge the second-year students.

After a few weeks of silence, he finally bares his fangs on the higher year. All the teachers and some of the students expected it. Well, Souta didn't have someone who could match him in his year level so they thought that he would move up to challenge higher year students but he stopped.

He stayed low-profile for a few weeks but now he finally showed himself to the public.

Today, a lot of students and teachers gathered in the stadium. They gathered here to watched the infamous Souta.

Souta was a notorious first-year student. He was infamous for his brutal way of fighting as he maimed most of his opponents. They know that he was an experienced fighter who wouldn't hesitate to decapitate his enemies.

Normal students who didn't experience life and death battles would hesitate if they were going to maimed people or not. It's hard to get past the willingness to brutalize without batting an eye.

Most of the teachers knew this fact. Well, he's a legendary person in the institute because of his deeds in the Ibish village. The one who helped Alex and the corps guardians in fighting the Seven Deadly Sins officers was him.