Chapter 229 Killing the Four Arm Troll

Roar!

Bryan jumped in the air as he raised both of his hands above his head. He gathered his mana above and a huge ball of flames formed.

"Eat this!!" He roared and threw the huge ball of flames towards the group of monsters.

Swoosh!!

The ball of flames landed on the ground and it caused a huge explosion that burned everything within thirty feet diameters.

Brando and Lumilia covered their eyes using their hands as the hot wind swept out in the surrounding area.

"There's a lot of monsters!" Brando complained as he brought down his huge shield in front of him. This shield was a purple grade weapon that he bought using the money he got from selling the carcass of the third evolution monster.

"We need to hide... We couldn't exterminate all these monsters with just the three of us." Lumilia said while looking at the countless monsters in front of them.

They were clearing the low-level dungeons one by one and after they clear the last dungeon, they saw a huge group of monsters outside the dungeons. It felt like those monsters were running away from something more terrifying deep in the Forest of Eternal Light.

Ordinary monsters, first evolution monsters, and second evolution monsters were present all over the place. They had enormous numbers and Lumilia thought that this was a monster tide.

That's right a monster tide but there were three levels of monster tide. The disaster level, the calamity level, and lastly the catastrophe level monster tide.

The disaster level monster tide consisted of monster of level 1 - 40. The strongest monster was level 40 a monster that has just reached the third evolution stage. A monster that has a monster orb and could use the best feram. It was a disaster. That's why they called this disaster level monster tide.

But there's no third evolution monster in this group. It means that this monster tide wasn't a threat to any city out in the world. They could easily repel this monster tide. Lumilia felt lucky that there's no third evolution monster or else they wouldn't be able to last this long.

"Let's go back to the dungeon and close the entrance," Brando said as he slowly stepped back while repelling the monsters that pounced at them.

"Bryan! I'm counting on your firepower! Shoot a powerful spell!" Lumilia shouted towards Bryan. A magic circle appeared on her feet and two giant serpents made of water formed above her. The serpents attack the nearest monsters.

Boom! Boom!

The monsters keep coming at them nonstop. There's no use in fighting all of then. That's what Lumilia decided.

"Got it." Bryan nodded as he threw a punch at the monster in front of him. After that, he lifted his feet and kicked another monster.

Bang! Bang!

Lightning crackled in Bryan's left hand while flames coated his right hand.

"Let's do this..." Bryan grinned as his mana rose to its limit.

On the other side...

Alice, Yujin, and Lynn were experiencing the same thing. They were fighting countless monsters that appeared out of nowhere. They didn't know what happened to cause such disturbance in the Forest of Eternal Light.

Alice was killing monsters left and right. She couldn't count how many monsters she slay this time. And that's the same for Yujin.

Both of them were slaying monsters like a madman to protect Lynn. Lynn was also casting all the spells that she knew. Her role wasn't to fight the monsters but to support Alice and Yujin.