Chapter 349 - Battle at the Moon Tower: [Earth Elemental Golem Summoning]

Curdova charged towards Souta but he suddenly felt the change in gravity. It was trying to crush his body into meat paste.

His energy burst out of his body and it protected him from the extreme gravity that was trying to crush him.

"You need more than this if you want to stop me!!"

He shouted as he moved his body forward.

Swoosh!

Souta wanted to pour more mana in his [Gravitational Ball] spell but he reserved his mana for his other spell. He will just use the versatility of his style to counter this man and wait for Yuko to come here.

Since she evolved and became a third evolution monster, he knew that the people below didn't have a chance to win against her power.

He could actually summon Yuko here but he wanted Yuko to help the other first so that they would arrive here safely.

Curdova arrived in front of him and swiftly slashed his halberd diagonally.

Clang!

Souta raised his sword and blocked it before he lifted his feet. He then kicked his opponent to the side.

Swoosh!

Curdova simply took a step backward and avoided his kick. He then comes forward while thrusting his halberd at the same time.

"Damn!!"

Souta tried to parry it but he couldn't completely do it. The tip of the halberd caused a large cut at the part above his elbow.

Blood spurted out of it and he tightened his muscles, ignoring the blood, as he took a step back to distance himself away from Curdova. At the same time, black tentacles rose from the ground trying to block Curdova.

Curdova's strength has decreased because of the effect of the [Dark Cloud Hunting] spell. Also, the gravity field was slowing him down but even with all of that debuff, he still could dominate Souta in a battle. That's why he was fearless. He fearlessly chased after Souta even without knowing his tricks.

'Your opponent this time is an expert at close combat fighting. He already adapted to your fighting style and could keep up with the [Shadow Ball] combo.' Saya's voice sounded in his mind.

'Yeah, I can't believe that his battle instinct is this great and no one knew him except for the people in this city.' Souta replied to her. In terms of pure combat skills, this one the strongest among all the enemies that he had fought so far.

He could only guess that Curdova's mastery over his weapon was level 9 or level 10.

To think that there's a person with this much battle sense in this city.

Souta used various of his spells and tried to fight back. His figure kept flickering and the same for Curdova. They were colliding at high speed as shockwaves swept out every time they clashed.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Wounds started to appear on Souta's body. He really couldn't match this guy even with all of his high-grade equipment. Still, he managed to avoid getting hit in his vital parts. That's the one thing he doesn't want to happen.

'Do you still can keep up?' Saya asked him.

'Yeah, I had various skills and spells that I could use...' Souta replied to her as he wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

Swoosh!

He moved back as Curdova chased after him with an intent to kill. Bloodl.u.s.t was seeping out of his body.